You try hard to prevent accidents in your workplace . And , when they happen , how you collect , analyze , and communicate incident metrics influences the strength and sustainability of your safety culture .
Simple investigative mistakes , blind spot bias , and inexperience can lead to inaccurate or incomplete reporting . Missing or misinformation can hinder your mitigation tactics and create or compound vulnerability gaps that create risk of normalized unsafe behaviors and OSHA compliance infractions .
Master skills , strategies , and practices that help you conduct an effective accident investigation that keeps your workforce safe . Leave this course with the skills to conduct an investigation and confidently complete an accident investigation report .
• Learn how to remove bias and gather useful and factual information
• Utilize subject matter experts to streamline data gathering
• Apply investigative strategies and tactics to real-life scenarios
• Strategically analyze the facts surrounding the accident .
• Identify compliance and reporting requirements ( i . e . OSHA )
• Practice tactics to keep the accident scene safe
• Create an accident report and improvement communications
“ What gets measured gets improved ” February 21 , 2023 8:00 a . m . – 3:00 p . m .
COFFEE , LUNCH
Cost : $ 199 SAVE
The goal of root cause analysis is to methodically untangle incident details to determine cause and corrective measures by conducting interviews , gathering facts , and assembling an RCA Team .
When a workplace incident occurs , it is easy to find the assumptive cause . And , if you stop there , you may be missing life-saving opportunities . Examining what took place before , during , and after can help leaders make changes that prevent future harm to employees and eliminate OSHA citations .
Learn to use Root Cause Analysis ( RCA ) methodology for investigating incidents and clearly identify areas of improvement and resolve underlying issues .
This interactive course is designed to provide attendees with an in-depth understanding of how to analyze the root cause using methods , systems , and tools . And exploring innovative ways to communicate findings that firmly and fairly educate the workforce and prevent hazard reoccurrence .
• Understand the Anatomy of an Incident
• Learn to assemble an RCA team , conduct interviews , and collect factual data
• Expand the range of tools available for analysis of problem situations
• Determine the underlying cause and formulate mitigation actions
• Enhance problem solving effectiveness
• Address safety culture agility tactics to prevent similar or same incident occurrences
• Complete an investigation report using practice techniques
• Communicate findings with factual and actionoriented delivery reporting
February 28 , 2023 8:00 a . m . – 3:00 p . m .
COFFEE , LUNCH
Cost : $ 199 SAVE
BUSINESS , PERSONAL PERFORMANCE & TECHNOLOGY
Microsoft Teams is a collaboration platform that supports continual communication via Chats , Channels , Meetings , and Phone . Best practices will be explored regarding keeping your team , customers , and vendors updated , on track , and continually connected in one easy to access location . January 26 , 2023 8:00 a . m . - 12:00 p . m .
Cost : $ 169
90 % of people wish they had more time to spend with friends , family and people they care about . More and more leaders are working more hours and not accomplishing their own work or goals . Stop the insanity as you realize you can get your life back !
This seminar will cover :
• What you are supposed to be doing daily while you work on “ WIN ” activities “ what ’ s important now ”
• Your time management and find opportunities to improve in balancing you work and life