16 • The Beacon November 4 , 2021
WELCOME elcomeDEER eer HUNTERS unters ! !
• Overnight Packages
• Jacuzzi Suites & Executive Suites Available
• Free High Speed Wireless Internet
• Complimentary Hot Breakfast
• Rooms have Microwave , Refrigerator , HBO & More
Big tree winner named
Christopher Loyalty Program
COSHOCTON ’ S PREMIERE HOTEL & BANQUET FACILITY
www . ChristopherHotels . com 888-395-9316 • 740-622-9455 115 N . Water Street | Coshocton , Ohio
COSHOCTON COUNTY COORDINATED TRANSPORTATION AGENCY
Service with a Helping Hand
Camille and Ryan McPeek were recognized as the winners of the Coshocton SWCD ’ s Big Tree Contest at the 79th annual Coshocton Soil and Water Conservation District annual banquet , which was held Oct . 21 at Lake Park Pavilion . They are pictured here with their sons .
To publish an event in the Bulletin Board send it to jsellers @ alonovus . com
We Provide Door-To-Door Assistance As Well As the Following Services :
• Public transportation for health care , employment & daily living needs .
• Accommodations for the mobility impaired .
• Personal aides & service animals ride free .
• Discount rates for the elderly & disabled .
401 Main St . • Coshocton , OH
coshoctoncounty . net / transportation
CALL US TODAY , WE ’ LL GET YOU THERE !
Meet Benelli our Pet of the Week
This is Benelli , and he is a nice , playful pup . He ’ s crate trained , is good at going potty outside and gets along well with other animals thus far . He ’ s a young pup , so he still needs to learn his manners . He is in foster care , so if interested , text or call 740-575- 5829 to set up a time to meet him at the Coshocton County Humane Society .