SHOUT4HE SECOND NEWSLETTER | Issue 2
Event – PXL
The multiplier event was attended by 20 people, including
the speakers. 15 of those were participants from universities
and organisations, other than PXL University of Applied
Sciences and Arts. The profiles of the participants were
educational developers and educational researchers.
The multiplier event was focused around two intellectual
outputs of the SHOUT4HE-project:
1) the recognition framework;
2) and the e-platform.
At the end of the seminar, the participants formulated some overall
• They stressed the necessity for peer review and multiple review rounds
before uploading an OEP to the e-platform.
• Another important remark was the introduction of multiperspectivity.
An OEP shouldn’t be a teacher-only perspective.
• Another point of attention was related to the demand to HE-teachers.
The participants doubt that HE-teachers are able to produce a high
quality OEP by themselves. There need to be support from educational
developers and video producers.
• A last remark was related to the recognition framework. A practice can
still be in a ‘pilot stage’, and can be inspiring to others in that stage
(example: a pioneer innovation). The practices shouldn’t all be in a
‘mature implementation’-stage. Can we differentiate in the type of