Depending on your prior qualification , you may be required to undertake a prerequisite program . Bursaries are available for both entry levels .
To retain this bursary , you must :
• maintain a minimum average of 50 % ( in 24 credit points of study ) and not have failed any units in any semester
• be enrolled in 24 credit points ( full-time study load ) in each semester .
MASTER OF APPLIED ENGINEERING BURSARY
This bursary supports students who are studying for a postgraduate degree in applied engineering .
For new students enrolling into the Master of Applied Engineering .
• You must meet the minimum admission requirements ( academic and English language proficiency ) for the course .
• If you ’ ve received a scholarship or financial assistance from an external sponsor ( s ), you must obtain prior approval from the Scholarship office to confirm that there are no contradictory conditions from the sponsors . Consent from the University and sponsor ( s ) are required .
Entry level 1 : Up to two years ( full-time ) with the prerequisite program ( Up to 16 units )
• RM2500 tuition fee waiver per unit upon successful enrolment in the prerequisite program
• One-off RM8000 tuition fee waiver upon successful enrolment in the second year , to be offered at RM4000 for each semester .
Entry level 2 : One year ( full-time ) ( 8 units )
• One-off RM8000 tuition fee waiver upon successful enrolment , to be offered at RM4000 for each semester OR
• One-off RM10,000 tuition fee waiver , to be offered at RM5000 for each semester if you ’ re a member of an engineering professional body recognised by the School of Engineering , an employee of Monash University Malaysia ’ s industry partner or enrolling in a group of three or more from the same organisation .
Please visit monash . edu . my / scholarships to submit your application before :
February intake 10 January 2022 July intake 6 June 2022
A partial tuition fee waiver as determined by the Jeffrey Cheah School of Medicine and Health Sciences .
You must :
• not receive any other tuition scholarship
• be responsible for paying your tuition fee balance each semester
• be enrolled on a full-time basis throughout the duration of your course ; an intermission or leave of absence will not be allowed unless due to extenuating circumstances .
MASTER OF PROFESSIONAL COUNSELLING SCHOLARSHIP
This scholarship is available for students intending to pursue their postgraduate studies in professional counselling .
For entry into the Master of Professional Counselling .
You must meet the minimum admission requirements for the course .
Application and closing dates
An application for admission to the University will constitute an application for the scholarship .
All applications for admission consistent with the eligibility and selection criteria will be considered automatically for the scholarship .