To prepare for check-out, please complete the following:
• Place furniture in its original position
• Place rental linens back in the bag. Leave them on your bed
• Check all drawers and closets for personal belongings
• Take trash to blue and green trash receptacles
• Close all windows, turn off the lights and lock the door
• Return keys/access cards to your group’s check-out location
• A fine will be charged for keys/cards that are not returned
Some of our improvement projects are immediately evident and some will be more discrete; some will restrict pedestrian traffic and some will impede vehicular traffic. Please observe and follow posted construction and detour signs and use alternative lit paths to navigate between buildings and parking lots during construction. If you observe unsafe conditions, have safety concerns or questions contact the Campus Police Department at (609) 652-4390. For more information, contact the Office of Facilities Planning and Construction at (609) 652-4281.
DINING SERVICES/ VENDING MACHINES
If you have any questions regarding your food service arrangements, or would like to order food and/or beverages for your event, please contact the Chartwells Catering office at (609) 652-4772.
Galloway vending machines are located in the Sports Center, Campus Center, the West Quad Building, the galleries of the Academic Complex, Townsend Residential Life Center, Housing 4: Building 80 and select Housing 5 Buildings.
Atlantic City vending machines are located on the first floor of the residential building next to the fitness center and on the second floor of the academic building.
Return to Table of Contents