Non-Profit Org . U . S . POSTAGE PAID Southeastern , PA Permit No . 50
Studying the Patterns for Student Success
Thank You to Our Grantors and Corporate Sponsors
The Perkiomen Valley School District is thankful for the support of its corporate partners ( logo seen below ) and the granting institutions and individuals that supported our initiatives in the 2015-16 school year :
Find us online at www . pvsd . org , Facebook , Twitter , YouTube , or take us wherever you go by downloading our free app ! Scan the QR code at right with your tablet or smartphone to get the app right away .
• CCRES ( Educational and Behavioral Health Provider and Foundation ): $ 8,344 for a NAO robot to assist students with autism in achieving learning goals , growing communication skills , and improving daily life knowledge .
• Pottstown Health & Wellness Foundation : $ 30,000 to employ the services of an on-site workplace wellness coordinator for a second year .
• PVSD Foundation : $ 73,173 total awarded to teachers for purchase of iPad minis , online writing and text annotation resources , materials for elementary science inquiry labs , pedal desks , robotic devices , mobile devices , video cameras , a vinyl cutting machine and other materials to support learning in the classroom .
• PVSD Foundation : $ 35,000 grant from Univest ( Educational Improvement Tax Credit donation ) for laptops at Perkiomen Valley Middle School West .
• PA Technical Training Assistance Network : $ 10,000 for implementation of the School Wide Positive Behavior Intervention Supports program at Evergreen and South elementary schools .
• Schwenksville Elementary School Garden Club and Ted Shearba of Quantum Landscaping : For exterior beautification at Schwenksville Elementary .