OH! Magazine - Australian Version December 2018 - Page 27
SPC’S KINGFISH &
How to make it: What you’ll need:
1. Combine kingfish, coconut milk, lime rind and juice, Goulburn
Valley Apricots, coriander, cucumber, and jalapeño in a bowl. 800g skinless kingfish fillet, diced
/ 3 cup coconut milk
Rind of 2 limes, finely grated
Juice of 4 limes
1 cup Goulburn Valley Apricots, sliced
¼ cup coriander, coarsely chopped
1 Lebanese cucumber, half peeled, seeds
removed and finely diced
1 coconut, cut into halves
1. 1 jalapeño finely chopped
Serves : 6
2. Season to taste and stir to combine.
3. Let sit for 15 minutes.
4. Spoon into halved coconuts or chilled glasses.
5. Scatter with coriander, lime rind and coriander, and serve.
For more recipes visit spc.com.au
OH! MAGAZINE ( DECEMBER 2018 )