Visit our website !
Kinderhaven Preschool Academy is a developmental preschool for children ages 2 1 / 2 to 6 , licensed by the State of Illinois . Our approach and curriculum have been influenced by the preschools of Reggio Emilia and are supported by short- and long-term projects that are inspired by the children ' s interests , knowledge of early childhood development and topics that are generally of interest to children . Our educators are dedicated Early Childhood Professionals committed to upholding our mission and goals .
Our philosophy and goals are best represented in our core values . These core values serve as the foundation for our preschool and include the following :
• Children have experiences that encourage healthy social-emotional development and positive self-concept .
• Children will develop a positive character , understanding the importance of compassion and respect for others throughout all aspects of their daily activities .
• Learning experiences are holistic ( involving the whole child ) and nurturing , challenging and encouraging children to grow in every aspect of their lives .
The school follows the holiday calendar for School District # 67 ( September - May ).
CONTACT INFO 2023-24 SCHOOL YEAR REGISTRATION DATES
Jennifer Eggert , Program Supervisor EggertJ @ cityoflakeforest . com 847.810.3947
RETURNING STUDENTS : Tue , Jan 10 OPEN HOUSE : Sat , Jan 14 • 2-4 pm
Tue , Jan 24
Tue , Jan 31
Early Childhood & Youth Recreation
Early Childhood & Youth Recreation classes and workshops are developed to meet the needs of each child from the early years through elementary grades . They provide youth in our community with a safe and fun environment to create , engage , explore , build relationships , and challenge themselves . Taught by professionally trained teachers with several years of experience in the field , these programs focus on providing a fun and safe place to meet new friends and learn new skills .
Our After School Enrichment program at Everett School allows children to enjoy recreational activities in a safe caring environment . Each week will include exploration through art , athletics , science exploration , STEM , and cooking . We look forward to extending the day ( and the play !) for working families in our community .
• Baby Reggio 1-2Y
• Family Indoor Playground 5M-3Y
• Big Chef Little Cook 3-4Y
• After School Enrichment K-4th
• After School Sports Program 1-4th
8 www . LFParksandRec . com