Carpe Diem Award , 2023
Our annual Carpe Diem Award was established in 2018 to honour the legacy of late Brisbane-based dietitian Holly Butcher .
The winner , chosen by Holly ’ s family from a pool of very deserving nominees best exemplifies some of Holly ' s traits : life of the DC party and we will miss her honesty , sense of humour and wit . Jane , I will miss you dearly and wish you all the very best for your retirement .
Sit down and grab a cuppa – we hope you enjoy this issue of Infuse !
Best wishes ,
• Demonstrates compassion and kindness in his or her work .
• Helps others to improve lives .
• Displays a positive attitude in his or her everyday work , and inspires others to do the same .
• Focuses on meaningful experiences and relationships to bring about meaningful change .
• Goes above and beyond the general call of duty to improve the general well-being of patients .
We are delighted to announce this year ' s recipient of the Carpe Diem Award :
Olivia Wills - Kogarah , Gymea , Designer Diets Sydney , for assisting clients in the areas of metabolic and gut health , sports performance and neurological disease .
Congratulations , Olivia , your hard work and dedication to your patients has not gone unnoticed - you are an inspiration !
© Dietitian Connection 5 Infuse | May 2023