Community Education program brochures Community use of school facilities - Page 4
HOW TO RENT FACILITIES
Persons and groups using Anoka-Hennepin facilities must have
a rental permit on file in the Community Education office prior
to the date of the event.
• Obtain a rental permit by contacting the Community Education
department via phone or email by completing and returning the
• Provide group name, event, contact information dates, times and sites.
• Review the permit emailed to you.
• Verify information, read the liability statement, and be prepared
to provide an insurance certificate.
• Review any changes or notes added to the permit comment field.
• Sign permit electronically and email back to staff.
Use of district facilities over school breaks, holidays and summer
is limited. Call contacts listed below for specific availability.
STAFF DEVELOPMENT CENTER OR
SANDBURG EDUCATION CENTER: 763-506-1550
ELEMENTARY AND MIDDLE SCHOOLS: 763-506-1267
HIGH SCHOOLS: (Facilities are booked by contacting each school directly)
Andover . . . . 763-506-8420
Anoka . . . . . . 763-506-6296
Blaine . . . . . . 763-506-6502
Champlin Park . . . 763-506-6807
Coon Rapids . . . . 763-506-7125