Community Education program brochures Community use of school facilities | Page 4

HOW TO RENT FACILITIES RENTAL PROCESS Persons and groups using Anoka-Hennepin facilities must have a rental permit on file in the Community Education office prior to the date of the event. • Obtain a rental permit by contacting the Community Education department via phone or email by completing and returning the request form. • Provide group name, event, contact information dates, times and sites. • Review the permit emailed to you. • Verify information, read the liability statement, and be prepared to provide an insurance certificate. • Review any changes or notes added to the permit comment field. • Sign permit electronically and email back to staff. SUMMER/HOLIDAY USE Use of district facilities over school breaks, holidays and summer is limited. Call contacts listed below for specific availability. CONTACT STAFF DEVELOPMENT CENTER OR SANDBURG EDUCATION CENTER: 763-506-1550 ELEMENTARY AND MIDDLE SCHOOLS: 763-506-1267 HIGH SCHOOLS: (Facilities are booked by contacting each school directly) Andover . . . . 763-506-8420 Anoka . . . . . . 763-506-6296 Blaine . . . . . . 763-506-6502 POOLS: 763-506-5975 Champlin Park . . . 763-506-6807 Coon Rapids . . . . 763-506-7125