Additional Qualification Opportunities
All AGS entrants will be enrolled on the Cabin Crew Apprenticeship Diploma Level 3 , Reference : ST0558 . This qualification is recognised by all the trailblazers – British Airways , British Airways City Flyer , Flybe , EasyJet , Virgin , Eastern Airways , BMI Regional & Titan Airways .
The apprenticeship is directly transferable to the industry after completion of service . Elements covered include -
· Part A - Flight operations – Pre-flight , in-flight , post flight duties .
· Part B – Organisation and commercial - Compliance and legislation , Health , safety and wellbeing , Organisation , CRM / Human factors .
Ongoing Training and Development Opportunities
As your career progresses , we will continue to train you to the highest standard and equip you with the skills you require to take on new responsibilities . This means that there are opportunities for management , leadership , health and safety training and a wide range of associated qualifications .
These include -
· A330 -200 Senior Cabin Crew training
· A330 -200 Purser Training
· RAF Envoy IV CC Mk1 Cabin Crew Training
· Catering Deployed Skills Course
· Catering Additional Skills Course
· Catering Supervisors / Managers Course
· Deployed Skills Commander ( DCS ) Course
SIP - EA - AGS Page 6