42 JULY / AUGUST 2022 Wiring Harness News INDUSTRIAL INFO-TAINMENT
M2Z Low Voltage Multi-Conductor Cable Tester
Continued from page 40 ____________ High Volume ( LMHV ):
• Set up measurement , reporting ( e . g . documentation ), networking , and log-in requirements .
• Block unauthorized access and unauthorized changes to stored data and scripts .
• Design , debug , and test automation scripts created with simple builtin macros . Activate scripts with barcode reader to automate testing and ensure consistency : Control tower lights , lock and release latches , diverter gates , label printers and more .
Cristina and Hugo Alvarez
We Get It Done
Recent transactions arranged by Blue Valley Capital _____________________________________
BHC Cable Assemblies , Inc . Hamilton , Ontario , Canada
Sold to Electronic Components International St . Louis , Missouri _____________________________________
Shine Wire Products , Inc . Adams , Massachusetts Sold to ComSonics , Inc . Harrisonburg , Virginia _____________________________________
www . bluevalleycapital . com
• Create pop-up windows for operator work instructions . Follow displayed instructions and photos to set up and test batches of cables and automatically generate labels and reports .
• Design First-Article cables and modify others .
• Link custom test fixtures to CableEye software using the optional PinMap™ software module .
• Manage integration with other test instruments using the optional Applications Programming Interface ( API ) software module : Control the M2Z with your custom GUI software interface , LabView™ , Visual Basic ® , Visual C ++ ® , and Visual C # ® scripting languages or Microsoft ® . NET™ framework .
• With single-click or barcode reader activation , enable the Production Mode to display only a limited set of essential controls and information to the production worker .
• Update the software anytime with a simple download and ensure your test system remains current .
All low voltage CableEye systems easily handle low voltage electrical testing requirements of the IPC / WH- MA-A-620 guidelines in addition to the most exacting reporting requirements of government-contracted and ISO 9000-style certified companies .
All new testers ship ready-to-use with a two-year Product Support Subscription ( PSS ) comprising warranty , free tech support , complimentary software upgrades and more . The PSS is renewable , though not required for tester operation .
Availability & Domestic US Pricing
Accepting orders from 10 May 2022 for July delivery , the M2Z starts at $ 1,495 USD and includes automation-ready operating software , a standard connector board set ( CB15C ), and probe . Requires any Windows ® - capable computer running Windows 7 or later . Compatible with touchscreen and laptop PCs .
Contact sales @ camiresearch . com or ( 978 ) 266-2655 for a quote .