Walking On Volume 4, Issue 11, November 2017 - Page 17
1. Buy a toy plastic horse and a can of
chalkboard spray paint. 1. Buy a pair of cool boot socks.
2. Spray the horse with two coats of
chalkboard paint. 3. Cut the pool noodle into two pieces
slightly shorter that the boot socks.
3. Use chalk to write thougtful messages
on the horse.
4. Package with a selection of colorful
chalk and a chalkboard eraser.
1. Locate an old horseshoe.
2. Scrub the horseshoe clean.
3. Buy a can of festive spray paint and
some pretty ribbon.
4. Paint the horseshoe.
5. Loop the ribbon through the nail
holes in the horseshoe to create a
2. Buy a large pool noodle.
4. Stuff the pool noodles into the boot
5. Tie the socks at the top.
The Gift of Time
1. Use construction paper or scrap-
booking paper to create a homemade
2. Make each page of the booklet into a
coupon that’s redeemable for a future
service such as paddock cleaning, tack
mending, barn cleaning, hay stacking,