Volume 7 Issue 2 Men With A Billionaire Mindset - Page 68
The National Nonprofit Minority Association has grown to support nonprofit organizations and professionals around the world by providing resources , education and guidance for :
• Managing and leading more effectively
• Fostering and sustaining fruitful collaborations
• Achieving greater impact in communities
• Advocating on issues affecting minorities in the nonprofit sector
• Promoting the value of nonprofit organizations
NNMA unites nonprofit leaders to business owners of color who provide services to them nationally to create a network of support that leverages resources to build their communities .
NNMA ’ S vision is to build a diverse and elite sector of professionals of color globally , who unite to change the narrative of people of color in nonprofits for future generations .
OUR CORE VALUES
• We build personal relationships with minority leaders that strengthen them and meet their needs to better serve in their communities
• We seek to eliminate all barriers of racial discrimination inside the nonprofit sector
• We are partners with nonprofits of all backgrounds but particularly with those that are founded and led by minorities .
• We always conduct business in a manner that respects every person in our association from – our consumers , donors , investors , boards , volunteers , and staff .
• We promote change , creativity , adaptability in organizational and individual practices .
TO BECOME A MEMBER OF THE NATIONAL NONPROFIT MINORITY ASSOCIATION https :// join . nationalnonprofitminorityassociation . org /