Tomah Chamber & Visitors Center Newsletter November 2019 Newsletter_digital - Page 12
C H A M B E R B O A R D N O M I N AT I O N S
It is once again time to vote on new Chamber Board Members for 2020. We are appreciative of the time and dedication of those
who have served. Please See the five nominees below and use the ballot on the second page of this document to vote.
Please choose three, then return the ballot to:
P.O. Box 625 , 310 N. Superior Ave; email@example.com; 607.372.2167 (fax).
Votes are due November 22, 2020.
Te r r i e G a a r d e r
1. What is your background? I am a CPA with over 28 years of experience specializing in tax, business operations, business
start ups and succession planning for middle to small privately held companies.
2. What area of interest, expertise or experience can you bring to the board? I have a broad financial background that
wants to assist the Tomah Chamber in excellent service to its members and area businesses.
3. Why do you have an interest in serving on the Tomah Area Chamber Board of Directors? I have a vested interest in
the Tomah area as my family lives and works here. I want to assist in making Tomah a great place to work and live.
4. How do you see yourself contributing to the mission of the Chamber? I have been on the board in the past and have
served on many committees and volunteered for many years to help the Chamber fulfill its mission.
5. What other groups or organizations are you involved in? I have been a past member of the Chamber board and
Hospital board. I volunteer for many, many non-profit organizations to assist in fulfilling their missions.
6. Will you commit to attending all board meetings, serve on committees and attend Chamber functions? Yes, I have
a proved track record of attending all meetings.
1. What is your background? I have lived in Tomah all my life. I have been married for 10 years and have 2 stepdaughters
and 1 granddaughter. My family’s business, Keene’s Transfer, has been in Tomah since 1932.
2. What area of interest, expertise or experience can you bring to the board? I am interested in the process that takes
place for attracting new businesses to the city. I have experience with logistics and transportation.
3. Why do you have an interest in serving on the Tomah Area Chamber Board of Directors? I enjoy seeing Tomah
prosper and would like to be involved with promoting all the community events the Chamber is associate with.
4. How do you see yourself contributing to the mission of the Chamber? Volunteering, sharing ideas, promoting
5. What other groups or organizations are you involved in? Wisconsin Motor Carriers Association and American Moving
and Storage Association.
6. Will you commit to attending all board meetings, serve on committees and attend Chamber functions? Yes.
2019 Bios, cont’d next page