6. Bring a valid form of identification, even if it's not required.
7. Wear comfortable and adequate clothing in case of long lines or inclement weather. Do not wear candidate-specific clothing.
8. Take your time and read all instructions carefully. Ask for help if you need it.
9. Be wary of rumors and false information that may be designed to discourage you from voting. As long as you are eligible, you should vote!
10. Report any voting problems or irregularities to state officials and/or call the ACLU's voter protection hotline at 877-523-2792.