14 The Guiding Light / Oct.2015
• Old friends are gold! New friends are diamonds! If you get a diamond, don’t forget the gold! Because to hold a diamond, you always need a base of gold!
• Often when we lose hope and think this is the end, God smiles from above and says, ‘Relax, sweetheart, it’s just a bend, not the end!’
• When God solves your problems, you have faith in His abilities; when God doesn’t solve your problems, He has faith in your abilities.
• A blind person asked St. Anthony, ‘Can there be anything worse than losing eye sight?’ He replied, ‘Yes, losing your vision!’
• When you pray for others, God listens to you and blesses them; sometimes, when you are safe and happy, remember that someone has prayed for you.
• Worrying does not take away tomorrow’s troubles; it takes away today’s peace.