And the Award Goes To...
ECIS Award for International Understanding:
The ECIS Award for International Understanding is awarded to a student who is a good representative of his or her own country, with a positive attitude toward the life and culture of others, able to converse in at least two languages, a contributing force in the life of the school, with the ability to bring different people together into a sense of community, thus furthering the cause of international understanding.
On Friday 27th May, our grade 12 students gathered at VIS to celebrate their graduation. One of the highlights of the night were the awards. Read on to find out more: - Ms Pek Yen Lim
The VIS Award goes to the graduate who:
- demonstrates exemplary behavior (punctual, prepared, class participation, not disruptive, helpful, caring, helps set learning standard)
- is active participation in school events
- promotes respect for self and others
- works to develop full academic potential
- has a positive attitude toward learning
- demonstrates leadership qualities
- takes personal responsibility
- promotes international understanding and social awareness