32 • The Beacon September 24 , 2020
• Bible Fellowship Church of West Lafayette services with Pastor Jim Evans every Sunday at 10:30 a . m . and Wednesday at 7 p . m . at www . biblefc . com . For a definite need , call 330- 401-6027 .
• Chili Crossroads , 29445 County Road 10 , Fresno , “ noschool day camp ” for children age 3-12 every weekday from 7 a . m . to 6 p . m . for $ 25 per day or $ 100 per week for kids who aren ’ t able to attend their regular school on that day . Sign up at www . chilicrossroads . org .
• Chili Crossroads , 29445 County Road 10 , Fresno , preschool every weekday from 7 a . m . to 6 p . m . for children age 3-5 . Sign up for the preschool at www . chilipreschool . org .
• Roscoe UMC , 475 High St ., Coshocton , 8:30 a . m . service in the picnic shelter and 10:30 a . m . service in sanctuary . Social distancing observed . Masks recommended but not required . Hand sanitizer available .
• Coshocton Presbyterian Church in-person services in the sanctuary at 10 a . m .
• Annual Chili Crossroads benefit auction Friday , Sept . 25 with live and silent auction at 6 p . m . at 29445 County Road 10 , Fresno . Cornhole tournament with $ 200 prize for winning team . Free to register for the tournament by texting or calling
740-908-4311 . All-you-caneat hot pizza for any donation starts at 4 p . m . See auction items at www . chilicrossroads . org / auction .
• National and Global Day of Prayer and Repentance Sept . 26 at 5 p . m . at Coshocton County Court House on Main Street in Coshocton .
• Chili Crossroads , 29445 County Road 10 , Fresno , Paw Patrol Open House for preschool , after-school care and also virtual school day camp Wednesday , Oct . 7 at 6 p . m . Free but register at www . chilicrossroads . org / open .
CLASSES / SEMINARS
• Dance and Country Western couples classes second and fourth Wednesday each month at Blue Ridge Grange at Orange near intersection 36 and 751 . Line dancing at 5:30 p . m . Couples class at 6:30 p . m . Cost $ 5 each . Call Donna at 330-827-5587 or visit Facebook at Boots & Buckles Beginners ’ Classes .
• CoshoctonOhioRocks meets Saturdays from 1-2:30 p . m . at the community center , 201 Browns Lane , Coshocton , for rock painting and posting rocks for people who do not
VALLEY ATV , L . L . C . ATV & RANGER DEALER 27475 Jelloway Road • Danville , OH 43014 • 740-599-7977 • VALLEYATV . COM
We Ship UPS
BF-00491129 going on now !
Mon . & Wed . 9-7 ; Tues ., Thurs . & Fri . 9-5 ; Sat . 9-3 ; Closed Sun .
have or use social media . Facebook group , # CoshoctonOhioRocks .
• Blue Star Mothers meets second Monday each month from 6:30-8:30 p . m . at The Church of The Nazarene Adult Ministry Center , 1030 Orange St ., Coshocton .
• Coshocton Canal Quilters meets first Tuesday each month at 6:30 p . m . at Roscoe United Methodist Church , 475 High St ., Coshocton . New members welcome .
• Kiwanis Club of Coshocton meets Wednesdays at noon at the Elks Lodge , 434 Chestnut St ., Coshocton . New members welcome . Email Sandy Jones at bankersdj @ gmail . com .
• John Bando Post 1330 VFW Auxiliary meeting first Saturday each month at 12:15 p . m . at 133 S . Sixth St ., Coshocton .
• TOPS meeting every Saturday at 9 a . m . at the Presbyterian Church , 142 N . Fourth St ., Coshocton . Call Ann Lauvray at 740-502-7438 .
• TOPS meeting every Monday at 8:30 a . m . at Grace United Methodist Church , 422 Walnut St ., Coshocton . Call 740-824-4156 .
• Coshocton Pickleball Club open play Monday through Friday from 9-11 a . m . Private play only Monday through Friday from 11 a . m . to 2 p . m . Open play Tuesdays
RESTRICTIONS : Valid from August 1 – September 30 , 2020 . Limit one ( 1 ) coupon per customer . Offer valid in authorized Polaris dealerships and Polaris . com for Polaris branded accessories , parts , lubricants , apparel , garage and other non-wholegood products ( collectively , “ PG & A ”). For purposes of this offer , PG & A specifically includes the following brands : Polaris , RANGER , Polaris GENERAL , RZR , Sportsman , Polaris ACE , Polaris Northstar Coolers , all Kolpin ( both Polaris & Kolpin part numbers ), all Pro Armor ( both Polaris & Pro Armor part numbers ), Trail Tech ( all part numbers ), Polaris Snowmobiles , Polaris Timbersled and Polaris Power . Offer may not be combined with any other coupons , discounts , offers or promotions outside of the 2020 Upgrade Your Ride promotion . This offer is not transferrable or redeemable for cash or gift card , nor is it valid towards prior purchases . Coupon with valid code must be presented at time of purchase for discount to apply . Polaris , its dealers and their respective employees are not eligible for the discount . Not valid on non-Polaris products or qualified purchases before August 1 or after September 30 , 2020 . Offer subject to availability while supplies last . This offer may be discontinued or modified at any time by Polaris . Offer available only in the U . S . and Canada . Void where prohibited or otherwise restricted . Returns of any qualifying purchase will require equal forfeiture of coupon value . Applicable tax , shipping and handling do not qualify for discount . Polaris recommends that all riders take a safety training course . Do not attempt maneuvers beyond your capability . Always wear a helmet and other safety apparel . Read , understand and follow your owner ’ s manual . Never drink and ride . Polaris is a registered trademark of Polaris Inc . © 2020 Polaris Inc . from 6-9 p . m . Paddles , balls and nets available and free . Playing mornings at newly constructed pickleball courts at Hall Park , 1809 Chestnut St . In case of inclement weather , play at Kids America . Kids America members play free . Cost for nonmembers $ 3 . First time free .
• Coshocton Canal Spinners and Weavers meet at the Pomerene Center second Monday each month through May at 7 p . m . New members welcome . Email Theresa at tellen65 @ hotmail . com or call / text 740- 973-9070 or email Elaine at tankewe _ cr58 @ yahoo . com or call 740-622-1573 .
• Coshocton City Health Department provides free Narcan kits following a short inperson training . Stop in or call 740-622-1736 .
• Coshocton City Health Department , 400 Browns Lane , Coshocton , drive-thru flu clinics every Thursday in October from 1-3 p . m . Stay in vehicle and wear mask . If unable to come , call 740-622-1736 to make an appointment . Cost of flu shot $ 25 . Cash or check only . Insurances accepted : Medicare , Medicaid , Aultra , Anthem BC / BS , Medical Mutual of Ohio . Mammography screenings Nov . 2 from 9:30 a . m . to 3:30 p . m . Call 800- 240-4477 or 614-293-4455 to schedule an appointment . Must
- WEEKLY CROSSWORD - ANSWERS
� � be 35 or older . Women 35-39 must have written prescription from doctor .
• Pregnancy Distress Center , 819 Main St ., Coshocton , offering free baby clothing and baby items to county residents . Open Tuesday from 6-8 p . m ., Friday from 10 a . m . to noon or by appointment . For 24-hour help , call 740-622-3808 .
• Chili Learning Center , 29445 County Road 10 , Fresno , helping children struggling with reading or spelling . Call for free screening at 740-610-0828 or visit www . ChiliLearning . org .
• Church of Christ , 1800 Chestnut St ., Coshocton , clothing room with clothes , shoes , toys and more every Thursday from 9-11 a . m .
• Pregnancy Distress Center , 819 Main St ., Coshocton , offering free maternity clothes , baby clothing and baby items to county residents . Currently open by appointment . Call 24-hour helpline at 740-622-3808 .
• Coshocton Public Library , 655 Main St ., Coshocton , Teens Together Wednesdays from 3-4 p . m . on the grassy area next to Seventh Street . In event of bad weather , event canceled .
• Lapsit Tuesdays from 10-10:30 a . m . Virtual program on Zoom for age 0-3 plus caregiver . All craft materials can be picked up at Coshocton or West Lafayette libraries . Email kids @ coshoctonlibrary . org to receive Zoom link .
• COUNT on Reading Tuesdays from 11-11:30 a . m . Virtual program on Zoom for age 3-6 . All craft materials can be picked up at the Coshocton or West Lafayette libraries . Email kids @ coshoctonlibrary . org to receive Zoom link .
• Urgent need for sewers to make face masks for community and Coshocton Regional Medical Center . Two drop
����������� ����� ���������� �������������������� �������
���������� �� �� �� ! �� " � # ������ " � #
�� $ ��������� % ��� % �������������
�� &'() � * ���� ���� + � , ����- . � ��
�������� �������� �������� ����������
�������� �������������������������������� ��� ������������������ �������� ��
� sites : front entrance of hospital and Mercantile on Main between 10 a . m . and 2 p . m . Masks have helped RHDD , Interim Home Health , the County Board of DD , Echoing Hills and the hospital .
• Country Crossroads Education of Yesterday 16th annual Farm Show Oct . 17 and 18 at 3685 Cass Irish Ridge Road , Dresden . Call 740-754-6248 or visit Facebook . com / educationofyesterday .
• Bedford Township board of trustees meeting last Thursday each month at 7 p . m . at Township Hall in Tunnel Hill .
• Village of Nellie council meetings third Monday each month at 7:30 p . m . in Council Hall on Second Street .
• Coshocton Metropolitan Housing Authority annual board meeting Tuesday , Sept . 29 at 5:15 p . m . in the CMHA Family Center , 823 Magnolia St ., Coshocton . Regular meeting will follow at 5:30 p . m . to discuss regular business .
• Coshocton City School District Local Professional Development Committee meeting Wednesday , Oct . 7 in Room 212B at 3:30 p . m . at CHS .
• RU Recovery Fridays at 7 p . m . at the Chili Crossroads Bible Church , 29445 County Road 10 , Fresno . Free childcare . Open program . Visit www . RuRecoveryFresno . com or call 740-545-9707 . Rides available at 6:30 p . m . Meet in front of 612 Walnut St . in Coshocton .
• Cooperdale Naz Recovery Wednesdays at 6:30 p . m . Men ’ s open share at Cooperdale Church of the Nazarene , 17816 OH-60 , Dresden . Call 740-502-9672 or email cnazrecovery @ gmail . com .
• Freedom Road Recovery Sundays from 3:30-5 p . m . at Word Worship Center , 806 Orange St ., Coshocton . Enter through double blue doors and come upstairs . Christ-centered program for women .
• Coshocton Al-Anon family group every Tuesday from 7-8 p . m . at Central Christian Church , 731 Main St ., Coshocton .
• Interim Hospice seeking community volunteers for volunteer program for Coshocton , Holmes and Tuscarawas county areas . Specific assignments based on patients ’ needs and volunteers ’ availability and interests . Call Mark Brodbeck at 740-623-2331 or email mbrodbeck @ interim-health . com .
• COAD / Retired Seniors Volunteer Program seeking volunteers . Call Elaine Wilson at 330-204-4347 .