28 • The Beacon November 4 , 2021
from Page 27
• Pregnancy Center of Coshocton , 819 Main St ., offers free baby clothing , baby items and more to county residents . Open Friday from 10 a . m . to noon and by appointment . For 24-hour help , call 740-622-3808 .
• Chili Learning Center , 29445 County Road 10 , Fresno , helping children struggling with reading or spelling . Call for free screening at 740-610-0828 or visit www . ChiliLearning . org .
• Church of Christ , 1800 Chestnut St ., Coshocton , clothing room with clothes , shoes , toys and more every Thursday from 9-11 a . m .
• Helping Hands Food Pantry third Thursday each month from 6-6:30 p . m . at Conesville United Methodist Church , 196 State St ., Conesville . No masks needed . Event held inside .
• Caring Essentially for Coshocton third Saturday every month from 10-11:30 a . m . Receive prepacked bag of personal hygiene items , cleaning supplies , laundry detergent and / or bleach . Building not open . Drive or walk up . Masks required and social distancing practiced . No ID or proof of address required . Participants cannot attend both this event and Martha ’ s Cupboard .
• Canal Lewisville UMC Community Mobile Market new location at J & R Door . Enter via County Road 1A entrance . Free food drop-off first Wednesday each month from 9:30-10:30 a . m .
• Coshocton Co . Firefighters Toy Chest taking applications Nov . 9 from 9 a . m . to noon and Nov . 18 from noon to 3 p . m . at Coshocton County Fairgrounds Youth ( FFA ) Building for low-income families in Coshocton County needing help with Christmas toys for newborns to age 15 .
• Books Galore Book Store open Mondays from 3-6 p . m . and Wednesdays and Saturdays from 10 a . m . to 1 p . m . in basement of Coshocton Public Library . Operated by Friends of the Library . All proceeds benefit Coshocton Public Library System . Store open to public for cash sales only .
• Public technology education Mondays from 10 a . m . to noon at Coshocton Public Library in small meeting room . Schedule one-on-one tech appointment by calling 740- 622-0956 . Sessions 30 minutes .
• STEAM Saturdays every Saturday from 10:30-11:30 a . m . at Coshocton Public Library in small meeting room .
Serving The Local Market Since 1994 !
• Remembering Route 66 Nov . 8 from 6:30-7:30 p . m . at Coshocton Public Library in large meeting room for adults . Register at www . coshoctonlibrary . org .
• The Impact of Deep Fakes Nov . 9 from 6:30-7:30 p . m . at Coshocton Public Library in large meeting room for adults . Register at www . coshoctonlibrary . org .
• Coffee Chat for Readers Nov . 10 from 9-10 a . m . at West Lafayette Branch Library . Register at www . coshoctonlibrary . org .
• Friends of the Library monthly meeting Nov . 10 from noon to 1 p . m . at Coshocton Public Library in large meeting room .
• A SENSE of Holiday Nov . 10 from 5:30-6:30 p . m . at Coshocton Public Library in large meeting room for grades 7-12 . Register at www . coshoctonlibrary . org .
• Just for a Laugh Fall Book Club Nov . 11 from 4:30-5:30 p . m . at Coshocton Public Library in large meeting room for age 7-12 . November book selection “ The Island of Dr . Libris ” by Chris Grabenstein . Copies of book available in children ’ s room . Registration required at www . coshoctonlibrary . org .
• Letterland Storytime Tuesdays from 11-11:30 a . m . at West Lafayette Branch , Wednesdays from 11-11:30 a . m . at Coshocton Public Library and Thursdays from 11-11:30
a . m . on Zoom for preschoolers through Nov . 18 . Register at www . coshoctonlibrary . org .
• Lapsit Tuesdays from 10-10:30 a . m . at West Lafayette Branch , Wednesdays from 10-10:30 a . m . at Coshocton Public Library and Thursdays from 10-10:30 a . m . on Zoom for babies and toddlers through Nov . 18 . Register at www . coshoctonlibrary . org .
• Plugged & Unplugged every Wednesday except Nov . 24 from 2:30-5 p . m . at Coshocton Public Library for grade 7-12 . Registration not required .
• Featured artist for art exhibit for November at West Lafayette Branch Library is Esther Marie Versch .
• Coshocton County commissioners made Wi-Fi hot spot available at Coshocton County Regional Airport . No password required . Designated parking spots available .
• A portion of one of the roads in Bedford Township will be closed for repairs starting Wednesday , Oct 20 for approximately two weeks . The closure will be on TR 53 between TR 61 and 82 .
• Sport of pickleball rapidly gaining momentum in Coshocton County with indoor courts at Kids America and outdoor courts at Hall Park and city rec behind Kids America . Call Kids America for court availability and admittance fee , which includes use of equipment .
• Coshocton County Vietnam Veterans meeting at AmVets second Saturday each month at 9 a . m . Breakfast at 8 a . m . for those who would like to purchase their breakfast . Email Robert Dalzell at bcdalzell @ yahoo . com .
• Annual election of directors for Coshocton County Agricultural Society Saturday , Nov . 6 from 1-5 p . m . at the fair board office on Seventh Street in Coshocton .
• Kiwanis / Coshocton
C . A . R . E . S . College / Career Fair Tuesday , Nov . 16 from 6-7:30 p . m . at Coshocton County Career Center . Have over 50 colleges , universities , tech schools and military planning on attending . Set-up at 3:30 p . m . with dinner served at 4:30 p . m .
• Virtual Family Law Clinic first Tuesday each month from 8 a . m . to 2 p . m . through December . Free . Talk with lawyer and ask questions . Register by calling 614-827-0528 . Limited to individual appointments for Coshocton County residents .
• Coshocton Regional Airport board meeting third Thursday each month at 9 a . m . in Dale Parkhill Conference Room at airport . Due to COVID , meetings held on Zoom until further notice .
• Bedford Township Board of Trustees meeting last Thursday each month at 7 p . m . at Township Hall in Tunnel Hill .
• Village of Nellie Council meeting third Monday each month at 7:30 p . m . in Council Hall on Second Street .
• Village of West Lafayette Council meets second and fourth Monday each month at 7 p . m . in council chambers , 115 E . Railroad St .
• Three Rivers Fire District of Coshocton County regular meetings third Thursday each month at 7:30 p . m . at 24199 state Route 621 , Coshocton .
• River View Board of Education meeting in high school library second Thursday each month at 7:30 p . m .
• Coshocton County Land Reutilization Corporation meeting Monday , Nov . 15 at 1 p . m . in the Coshocton County Commissioners ’ Office , 401 ½ Main St ., Coshocton .
• Ridgewood Local Board of Education meeting Monday , Nov . 15 at 6 p . m . at Ridgewood Elementary School , 225 W . Union Ave ., West Lafayette .
• Coshocton Metropolitan Housing Authority board meeting Tuesday , Nov . 30 at 5 p . m . in CMHA Family Center , 823 Magnolia St ., Coshocton .
• RU Recovery Fridays at 7 p . m . at the Chili Crossroads Bible Church , 29445 County Road 10 , Fresno . Free childcare . Open program . Visit www . RuRecoveryFresno . com or call 740-545-9707 . Rides available at 6:30 p . m . Meet in front of 612 Walnut St . in Coshocton .
• Cooperdale Naz Recovery Wednesdays at 6:30 p . m . Men ’ s open share at Cooperdale Church of the Nazarene , 17816 OH-60 , Dresden . Call 740-502- 9672 or email cnazrecovery @ gmail . com .
• Freedom Road Recovery Sundays from 3:30-5 p . m . at Word Worship Center , 806 Orange St ., Coshocton . Enter through double blue doors and come upstairs . Christ-centered program for women .
• Weekly AA meeting Wednesdays from noon to 1 p . m . at Coshocton Seventhday Adventist Church , 46633 County Road 495 . Building handicapped-accessible . Call 740-498-1298 or email aacoshoctonwedmidday @ gmail . com .
• Interim Hospice seeking community volunteers for volunteer program for Coshocton , Holmes and Tuscarawas county areas . Specific assignments based on patients ’ needs and volunteers ’ availability and interests . Call Mark Brodbeck at 740-623-2331 or email mbrodbeck @ interimhealth . com .
• COAD / Retired Seniors Volunteer Program seeking volunteers . Call Elaine Wilson at 330-204-4347 .
27475 Jelloway Rd ., Danville 740-599-7977 Monday & Wednesday 9 to 7 Tuesday , Thursday & Friday 9 to 5 Saturday 9 to 3 • Closed Sunday
www . valleyatv . com
RECORD from Page 26
• Lemonade Properties LLC to Matthew S . Gibbs , 374 S . 10th St ., Coshocton , $ 122,500 .
• KF2 LLC to Kamm Farms Inc ., County Road 22 , Jefferson Township , $ 11,596 .
• Oct . 14
• Michael E . Johnson to Jacob R . Husk , 131 Church St ., Warsaw , $ 52,500 .
Land transfers without conveyance fees
• Oct . 12
• Jerry W . Olinger , et al , to Marcus A . Olinger and Rose M . Olinger , husband and
wife , 44894 County Road 55 , Coshocton .
• Oct . 13
• Michael A . Mercer and Janet A . Mercer to Janet A . Mercer , 14990 Township Road 263 , Conesville .
• Jeannette L . Miller to Anthony J . Miller , 1357 Tomahawk Lane , Coshocton .
• Olive L . Corder , deceased , to Fred Corder , Jr ., Robert James Corder and Janice L . Leigh , 2256 Otsego Ave ., Coshocton .
• Oct . 14
• Shawn M . Rogan to Shawn M . Rogan and Karen S . Rogan ( JWRS ), 2763 Township Road 242 , Fresno .
• Loretta M . McKee to Loretta M . McKee Family Irrevocable Trust , Parcel
• Robert A . Bussard to Nicole C . Bussard , trustee of the Bussard Family Preservation Trust , dated Sept . 15 , 2021 , 57314 County Road 9 , West Lafayette .
• Robert Bussard to Nicole C . Bussard , trustee of the Bussard Family Preservation Trust , dated Sept . 15 , 2021 , 57326 County Road 9 , West Lafayette .
• Timothy J . Wolf and Nancy K . Hammond , trustees of Timothy J . Wolf Trust , to Timothy J . Wolf , Township Road 351 .
• Sally Jo Lingo , deceased , occupancy right only , to Bret B . Lingo and Kimberly S . Miller , 46357 Township Road 1208 , Coshocton .