Editor ’ s Notice : Bulletin Board is provided as a free service of The Coshocton County Beacon and is limited to benefits , charitable organizations , athletic events , education and school events , special church and faith-based events and more . For-profit events and / or notices of any kind will not be published . Bulletin Board notices will be published as space permits in date of event priority order . Send your special event listing to jsellers @ alonovus . com . The Beacon reserves the right to edit all listings .
• Roscoe United Methodist Church , 475 High St ., Coshocton , blood drive with Coshocton Regional Medical Center Friday , Nov . 12 from noon to 6 p . m . To schedule an appointment , call 1-800-Red-Cross or visit redcrossblood . org . Sponsor code CRMC .
• Roscoe United Methodist Church , 475 High St ., Coshocton , blood drive Wednesday , Nov . 24 from 9 a . m . to 3 p . m . To schedule an appointment , call 1-800-Red- Cross or visit redcrossblood . org . Sponsor code Annin .
• Coshocton County Community Housing Impact and Preservation Program has
postponed the informational fair housing training for low- to moderate-income residents until further notice . For questions call 740-622-1158 .
• Warsaw Lions Club Music & Comedy Show canceled .
• Coshocton Regional Airport meeting canceled with next meeting Nov . 18 at 9 a . m .
• Chili Crossroads Bible Church , 29445 County Road 10 , Fresno , Sunday School for all ages including adults at 9:30 a . m . and worship service at 10:30 a . m . Teen and adult Bible study and kids program every Wednesday at 6:30 p . m . AWANA for kids age 0-18 every Wednesday at 7 p . m . RU Recovery group meets Fridays at 7 p . m . Call 740- 545-9707 or visit www . chilicrossroads . org or www . facebook . com / chilicrossroads .
• First Baptist Church West Lafayette , 688 E . Main St ., Sunday service at 10:30 a . m . inside and parking lot service for people not wanting to come in the church .
• Calvary Baptist Church of Coshocton , 46621 U . S . Highway 36 , youth group for grades 7-12 every Sunday at 5 p . m . Call Pastor Sam Brown at 740-623-0211 .
• Coshocton Nazarene Church , 1058 Orange St ., Coshocton , community meals second Thursday each month at 5:30 p . m .
• Grace United Methodist Church , 422 Walnut St ., Coshocton , community meals third Thursday each month at 5:30 p . m .
• Bible Fellowship Church of West Lafayette services with Pastor Gabe Raffa every Sunday at 10:30 a . m . and Wednesday at 7 p . m . at www . biblefc . com . Call 740-545-7723 .
• Roscoe UMC , 475 High St ., Coshocton , 8:30 a . m . service in the fellowship hall and 10:30 a . m . service in the sanctuary .
• Coshocton Presbyterian Church worship at 10:30 a . m . in sanctuary . Live-streaming of worship at https :// m . facebook . com / presbycoshocton /.
• Keene UMC , 27100 County Road 1 , Coshocton , Sunday worship at 9:30 a . m . in sanctuary , in parking lot by radio at 94.7 on FM dial and on Zoom link found each week on Facebook page . No masks if vaccinated and one side of sanctuary sectioned off for social distancing . Time of hospitality following worship service .
• Central Christian Church providing dinners fifth Thursday of month from 5:30-6 p . m .
• Dresden United Methodist Church free clothing giveaway first and third Saturday each month from 9 a . m . to noon in train depot on Main Street in Dresden .
• Church of God Coshocton , 703 S . Second St .,
Coshocton , services at 10:30 a . m . on Sundays and 7 p . m . on Wednesdays . Call 740-622- 0305 . Pastor Jared Mitchell .
• Chili Crossroads Bible Church , 29445 County Road 10 , Fresno , pizza available all day every Wednesday . Call or text 740-908-4311 to order . Delivery within 5 miles . Proceeds benefit youth and addictions outreach .
• Grace United Methodist Church , 422 Walnut St ., Coshocton , annual bazaar Friday , Nov . 5 from 9 a . m . to 7 p . m . Lunch and dinner items offered on donation basis . Masks requested . Proceeds support local mission work . Call 740-622-1302 or email office @ gracetogether . org .
• Emmanuel Lutheran Church , 1500 Pleasant Valley Drive , Holiday Bazaar Nov . 13 from 10 a . m . to 2 p . m .
• New Beginning ’ s Church in Warsaw Christmas Bazaar & Cookie Sale Nov . 13 from 9 a . m . to 3 p . m . and Nov . 14 from 1-3 p . m .
• Keene UMC , 27100 County Road 1 , Coshocton , free movie afternoon Sunday , Nov . 14 at 2:30 p . m .
• St . Paul ’ s United Church of Christ in Port Washington annual turkey supper Wednesday , Nov . 17 from 4-7 p . m . Adults $ 10 and children under 12 are $ 5 . Curbside pickup only . Call 330-340-3814 , 330-
340-4500 or 740-498-7752 .
• Roscoe UMC , 475 High St ., Coshocton , community dinner Tuesday , Nov . 23 . Meals picked up in parking lot from 5:30-6 p . m . in to-go format . Call 740-622-7780 , email christy @ roscoeumchurch . org or visit www . roscoeumchurch . org .
• Chili Crossroads Bible Church , 29445 County Road 10 , Fresno , Ninja Warrior Camp for children age 3-12 Nov . 24 from 9 a . m . to 3 p . m . Call 740- 545-9707 or visit www . chilicrossroads . org / camp .
• Moms on a Mission meet second Monday each month from 9:30-11:30 a . m . at Calvary Baptist Church through May 9 .
• Blue Star Mothers meets second Monday each month from 6:30-8:30 p . m . at The Church of The Nazarene Adult Ministry Center , 1030 Orange St ., Coshocton .
• Coshocton Canal Quilters meets first Tuesday each month at 6 p . m . at Roscoe United Methodist Church , 475 High St ., Coshocton . New members welcome .
• Kiwanis Club of Coshocton meets Wednesdays at noon at the Elks Lodge , 434 Chestnut St ., Coshocton . New members welcome . Email Sandy Jones at bankersdj @ gmail . com .
• TOPS meeting every Saturday at 9 a . m . at the Presbyterian
Church , 142 N . Fourth St ., Coshocton . Call Ann Lauvray at 740-502-7438 .
• TOPS meeting every Monday at 8:30 a . m . at Grace United Methodist Church , 422 Walnut St ., Coshocton . Call 740-260-1164 .
• Coshocton City Health Department provides free Narcan kits following a short inperson training . Stop in or call 740-622-1736 .
• Coshocton City Health Department , 400 Browns Lane , closing at noon on Fridays . Call 740-622-1736 with questions .
• Coshocton City Health Department walk-in clinic every Wednesday from 9 a . m . to 3 p . m . for free COVID-19 vaccinations . Moderna and Johnson & Johnson available .
• Coshocton Maternal and Child Health Clinic offering COVID-19 vaccines for children age 12 and older Wednesdays and Thursdays from 8 a . m . to 4 p . m . Call 740-622-2999 for an appointment .
• Childbirth education classes every other month on Tuesdays from 6-8 p . m . Series of four classes . Call Maternal and Child Health Center at 740- 622-2999 to register .
See BB Page 28