from Page 24
a . m . Receive prepacked bag of personal hygiene items , cleaning supplies , laundry detergent and / or bleach . Building not open . Drive or walk up . Masks required and social distancing practiced . No ID or proof of address required . Participants cannot attend both this event and Martha ’ s Cupboard .
• Canal Lewisville UMC Community Mobile Market new location at J & R Door . Enter via County Road 1A entrance . Free food drop-off first Wednesday each month from 9:30-10:30 a . m .
• Coshocton Co . Firefighters Toy Chest taking applications Nov . 18 from noon to 3 p . m . at Coshocton County Fairgrounds Youth ( FFA ) Building for low-income families in Coshocton County needing help with Christmas toys for newborns to age 15 .
• Books Galore Book Store open Mondays from 3-6 p . m . and Wednesdays and Saturdays from 10 a . m . to 1 p . m . in basement of Coshocton Public Library . Operated by Friends of the Library . All proceeds benefit Coshocton Public Library System . Store open to public for cash sales only .
• Public technology education Mondays from 10 a . m . to noon at Coshocton Public Library in small meeting room . Schedule one-on-one tech appointment by calling 740-622-0956 . Sessions 30 minutes .
• STEAM Saturdays every Saturday from 10:30-11:30
a . m . at Coshocton Public Library in small meeting room .
• Drones : Aerial Vision with Kyle Dobbins Nov . 15 from 6:30-7:30 p . m . at Coshocton Public Library in large meeting room for adults . Register at www . coshoctonlibrary . org .
• Bookmarked Nov . 16 from 6:30-7:30 p . m . for adults at Coshocton Public Library and virtual option on Zoom . November book selection “ 12 Years a Slave ” by Solomon Northup . Copies of book available at library or through Ohio Digital Library .
• Teen Time @ the Branch Nov . 18 from 5:30-6:30 p . m . at West Lafayette Branch Library . Registration required at www . coshoctonlibrary . org .
• Letterland Storytime Tuesdays from 11-11:30 a . m . at West Lafayette Branch , Wednesdays from 11-11:30 a . m . at Coshocton Public Library and Thursdays from 11-11:30 a . m . on Zoom for preschoolers through Nov . 18 . Register at www . coshoctonlibrary . org .
• Lapsit Tuesdays from 10-10:30 a . m . at West Lafayette Branch , Wednesdays from 10-10:30 a . m . at Coshocton Public Library and Thursdays from 10-10:30 a . m . on Zoom for babies and toddlers through Nov . 18 . Register at www . coshoctonlibrary . org .
• Plugged & Unplugged every Wednesday except Nov . 24 from 2:30-5 p . m . at Coshocton Public Library for grade 7-12 . Registration not required .
• Library closed for Thanksgiving , Nov . 25 and closing early at 5 p . m . on Wednesday , Nov . 24 . Return boxes available outside of
library 24 / 7 . Digital resources available at www . coshoctonlibrary . org , and free Wi-Fi accessible from library parking lot .
• Featured artist for art exhibit for November at West Lafayette Branch Library is Esther Marie Versch .
• Coshocton County commissioners made Wi-Fi hot spot available at Coshocton County Regional Airport . No password required . Designated parking spots available .
• A portion of one of the roads in Bedford Township will be closed for repairs starting Wednesday , Oct 20 for approximately two weeks . The closure will be on TR 53 between TR 61 and 82 .
• Sport of pickleball rapidly gaining momentum in Coshocton County with indoor courts at Kids America and outdoor courts at Hall Park and city rec behind Kids America . Call Kids America for court availability and admittance fee , which includes use of equipment .
• Coshocton County Vietnam Veterans meeting at AmVets second Saturday each month at 9 a . m . Breakfast at 8 a . m . for those who would like to purchase their breakfast . Email Robert Dalzell at bcdalzell @ yahoo . com .
• Kiwanis / Coshocton C . A . R . E . S . College / Career Fair Tuesday , Nov . 16 from 6-7:30 p . m . at Coshocton County Career Center . Have over 50 colleges , universities , tech schools and military planning on attending . Set-up at 3:30 p . m . with dinner served at 4:30 p . m .
• Progressive Valley / Blue Ridge Grange meeting Thursday
, Nov . 18 at 7 p . m . at Grange Hall for annual community Thanksgiving supper . Bring a salad , vegetable or dessert . Open to public and other county Grange members .
• Also , there will be Election of Officers and draping the Charter for Pam Mizer .
• Three Rivers Bluegrass Show Saturday , Nov . 27 at 6 p . m . at Coshocton Village Inn & Suites , 115 N . Water St ., Coshocton . Doors open at 5 p . m . Call 740-502-0443 .
• Virtual Family Law Clinic first Tuesday each month from 8 a . m . to 2 p . m . through December . Free . Talk with lawyer and ask questions . Register by calling 614-827-0528 . Limited to individual appointments for Coshocton County residents .
• Coshocton Regional Airport board meeting third Thursday each month at 9 a . m . in Dale Parkhill Conference Room at airport . Due to COVID , meetings held on Zoom until further notice .
• Bedford Township Board of Trustees meeting last Thursday each month at 7 p . m . at Township Hall in Tunnel Hill .
• Village of Nellie Council meeting third Monday each month at 7:30 p . m . in Council Hall on Second Street .
• Village of West Lafayette Council meets second and fourth Monday each month at 7 p . m . in council chambers , 115 E . Railroad St .
• Three Rivers Fire District of Coshocton County regular meetings third Thursday each month at 7:30 p . m . at 24199 state Route 621 , Coshocton .
• River View Board of Education
meeting in high school library second Thursday each month at 7:30 p . m .
• Coshocton County Land Reutilization Corporation meeting Monday , Nov . 15 at 1 p . m . in the Coshocton County Commissioners ’ Office , 401 ½ Main St ., Coshocton .
• Ridgewood Local Board of Education meeting Monday , Nov . 15 at 6 p . m . at Ridgewood Elementary School , 225 W . Union Ave ., West Lafayette .
• Coshocton County Budget Commission meeting Tuesday , Nov . 16 at 1:30 p . m . for review and adjustment of 2021 tax year millage rates for school bond and emergency levies for Ridgewood and Coshocton City school districts .
• Coshocton Metropolitan Housing Authority board meeting Tuesday , Nov . 30 at 5 p . m . in CMHA Family Center , 823 Magnolia St ., Coshocton .
• RU Recovery Fridays at 7 p . m . at the Chili Crossroads Bible Church , 29445 County Road 10 , Fresno . Free childcare . Open program . Visit www . RuRecoveryFresno . com or call 740-545-9707 . Rides available at 6:30 p . m . Meet in front of 612 Walnut St . in Coshocton .
• Cooperdale Naz Recovery Wednesdays at 6:30 p . m . Men ’ s open share at Cooperdale Church of the Nazarene ,
17816 OH-60 , Dresden . Call 740-502-9672 or email cnazrecovery @ gmail . com .
• Freedom Road Recovery Sundays from 3:30-5 p . m . at Word Worship Center , 806 Orange St ., Coshocton . Enter through double blue doors and come upstairs . Christ-centered program for women .
• Weekly AA meeting Wednesdays from noon to 1 p . m . at Coshocton Seventhday Adventist Church , 46633 County Road 495 . Building handicapped-accessible . Call 740-498-1298 or email aacoshoctonwedmidday @ gmail . com .
• National Alliance on Mental Illness Family Support Group meeting Monday , Nov . 15 from 7-8:30 p . m . at Allwell Building , 701 Main St ., Coshocton . Discussion on Navigating the Holidays .
• Interim Hospice seeking community volunteers for volunteer program for Coshocton , Holmes and Tuscarawas county areas . Specific assignments based on patients ’ needs and volunteers ’ availability and interests . Call Mark Brodbeck at 740-623-2331 or email mbrodbeck @ interimhealth . com .
• COAD / Retired Seniors Volunteer Program seeking volunteers . Call Elaine Wilson at 330-204-4347 .
Need to Advertise ?