spelling . Call for free screening at 740-610-0828 or visit www . Chili- Learning . org .
• Church of Christ , 1800 Chestnut St ., Coshocton , clothing room with clothes , shoes , toys and more every Thursday from 9-11 a . m .
• Pregnancy Distress Center , 819 Main St ., Coshocton , offering free maternity clothes , baby clothing and baby items to county residents . Currently open by appointment . Call 24-hour helpline at 740-622-3808 .
• Helping Hands Food Pantry third Thursday each month from 6-6:30 p . m . at Conesville United Methodist Church , 196 State St ., Conesville . Stay in vehicle . They will come to you . Masks recommended .
• Delta Kappa Gamma Society International offering two scholarships to college students in Tuscarawas , Harrison and Coshocton counties who will perform student teaching in fall 2021 or spring 2022 . Total scholarship amount for each $ 1,000 . Deadline to apply March 1 .
• Public Technology Education every Monday from 10 a . m . to noon . Schedule one-on-one tech appointment by calling 740-622- 0956 . Sessions 30 minutes .
• Tea and Suffrage March 8 from 4-5 p . m . Virtual program on
library ’ s Facebook page or email adultprograms @ coshoctonlibrary . org to receive program link .
• Coffee Chat for Readers March 10 from 9-10 a . m . Virtual program on library ’ s Facebook page . New and best-selling fiction books featured . Non-Facebook users email adultprograms @ coshoctonlibrary . org to receive program link .
• Tickle Your Stress with Humor March 15 from 6:30-7 p . m . Virtual program on library ’ s Facebook page or email adultprograms @ coshoctonlibrary . org to receive program link .
• Books & Beyond March 16 from 6-7 p . m . Virtual program for adults . March selection “ Ready Player One ” by Ernest Cline . To receive meeting link , email adultprograms @ coshoctonlibrary . org . Copies available at library . Digital copies on Ohio Digital Library .
• Team Trivia at the Library March 17 from 6:30-7:30 p . m . Virtual program for adults . Email adultprograms @ coshoctonlibrary . org .
• Interactive Movie Scripts through March 31 at Coshocton Public Library and West Lafayette branch . Pick up kit of movie scripts and props at library . Movie for children age 3-12 is “ Chitty Chitty Bang Bang .” Movie for teens grade 7-12 is “ Beetlejuice .” DVDs available at library .
• Featured Art Exhibit through March 31 at West Lafayette branch .
Featured artist Debbie Haines .
• Urgent need for sewers to make face masks for community and Coshocton Regional Medical Center . Two drop sites : front entrance of hospital and Mercantile on Main between 10 a . m . and 2 p . m . Masks have helped RHDD , Interim Home Health , the County Board of DD , Echoing Hills and the hospital .
• Coshocton County Commissioners made WiFi hot spot available at Coshocton County Regional Airport . No password required . Designated parking spots available .
• Kindergarten registration for 2021-22 school year River View Local School District open until March 5 . If you have a child who will be 5 before Aug . 1 , visit https :// www . riverviewlclschs . oh . schools . bz / Content2 / 304 . Click on your elementary school ’ s registration link .
• Coshocton County Vietnam Veterans meeting March 13 at 9 a . m . at Coshocton Nazarene AMC Building . Call Robert Dalzell at 740-829-2720 .
• Coshocton County Book Fair hosted by Write-on Writers Guild Saturday , April 10 from 9 a . m . to 3 p . m . at Frontier Power ’ s community room , 770 S . Second St ., Coshocton . No cost to attend . Authors who want to sell books must preregister by March 8 . Setup
fee $ 20 . Send check to Cristie Merce , 58547 Township Road 109 , Kimbolton , OH 43749 , or call 740- 545-7377 .
• 2021 Red Cross Lifeguard RECERT class April 13 and 15 . Visit www . coshoctonlifeguards . com .
• City tax returns due April 15 . Use outside drop box located at Eighth Street parking lot or mail correspondence . For tax preparation , forms at www . cityofcoshocton . com or local post office at 516 Chestnut St ., Coshocton . Complete top portion of form and sign the return . Attach W-2 and drop off or mail to office at 760 Chestnut St ., Coshocton . For questions email Jackie . cushman @ cityofcoshocton . com or danette . schrock @ cityofcoshocton . com or call 740- 622-9515 .
• Ridgewood School District registration for children entering kindergarten next year open . Parents / guardians call Ridgewood Elementary at 740-545-5312 .
• Coshocton Co . Space Camp / Academy class of 2021 at U . S . Rocket Center in Huntsville , Alabama Oct . 10-15 . An application form can be obtained in school office . A completed and approved application with $ 75 down payment all that ’ s needed . Call Les Widder at 740-502-0972 .
• Virtual Family Law Clinic first Tuesday each month from 8 a . m . to 2 p . m . through December . Free . Talk with lawyer and
ask questions . Register by calling 614-827-0528 . Limited to individual appointments for Coshocton County residents .
• Coshocton Regional Airport board meeting third Thursday each month at 9 a . m . in the Dale Parkhill Conference Room at the airport , but due to COVID , meetings held on Zoom until further notice .
• Bedford Township board of trustees meeting last Thursday each month at 7 p . m . at Township Hall in Tunnel Hill .
• Village of Nellie council meetings third Monday each month at 7:30 p . m . in Council Hall on Second Street .
• Coshocton Metropolitan Housing Authority board meeting last Tuesday each month at 5:30 p . m . in CMHA Family Center , 823 Magnolia St ., Coshocton .
• Village of West Lafayette council meets second and fourth Monday each month at 7 p . m . in council chambers , 115 E . Railroad St .
• Three Rivers Fire District of Coshocton County regular meetings third Thursday each month at 7:30 p . m . at 24199 state Route 621 , Coshocton .
• RU Recovery Fridays at 7 p . m . at the Chili Crossroads Bible
Church , 29445 County Road 10 , Fresno . Free childcare . Open program . Visit www . RuRecoveryFresno . com or call 740-545- 9707 . Rides available at 6:30 p . m . Meet in front of 612 Walnut St . in Coshocton .
• Cooperdale Naz Recovery Wednesdays at 6:30 p . m . Men ’ s open share at Cooperdale Church of the Nazarene , 17816 OH-60 , Dresden . Call 740-502-9672 or email cnazrecovery @ gmail . com .
• Freedom Road Recovery Sundays from 3:30-5 p . m . at Word Worship Center , 806 Orange St ., Coshocton . Enter through double blue doors and come upstairs . Christ-centered program for women .
• Coshocton Al-Anon not having meetings until COVID-19 crisis over .
• Interim Hospice seeking community volunteers for volunteer program for Coshocton , Holmes and Tuscarawas county areas . Specific assignments based on patients ’ needs and volunteers ’ availability and interests . Call Mark Brodbeck at 740-623-2331 or email mbrodbeck @ interim-health . com .
• COAD / Retired Seniors Volunteer Program seeking volunteers . Call Elaine Wilson at 330- 204-4347 .