BULLETIN BOARD Editor ’ s Notice : Bulletin Board is provided as a free service of The Coshocton County Beacon and is limited to benefits , charitable organizations , athletic events , education and school events , special church and faith-based events and more . For-profit events and / or notices of any kind will not be published . Bulletin Board notices will be published as space permits in date of event priority order . Send your special event listing to jsellers @ alonovus . com . The Beacon reserves the right to edit all listings .
• Roscoe United Methodist Church , 475 High St ., Coshocton , blood drives Friday , July 2 from 9 a . m . to 3 p . m .; Tuesday , July 20 from noon to 6 p . m .; Friday , July 23 from noon to 6 p . m .; and Tuesday , July 27 from 11 a . m . to 5 p . m .
• Blood drive Friday , July 9 from 10 a . m . to 3 p . m . at Jeff Drennen Chrysler .
• Blood drive Wednesday , July 21 from 1:30-7:30 p . m . at NewPointe Community Church .
• Blood drive Thursday , July 22 from 1-7 p . m . at
RESIDENTIAL SWING GATE SYSTEMS
From the city to the country , let our top-selling swing gate operators and accessories give you the ultimate in performance and reliability .
Coshocton Village Inn & Suites .
• Coshocton County Community Housing Impact and Preservation Program has postponed the informational fair housing training for low- to moderate-income residents until further notice . For questions call 740-622-1158 .
• National Alliance on Mental Illness Support Group in Coshocton County temporarily canceling meetings . Information on local meetings will be forthcoming . Check www . nami . org for information on supporting family and friends dealing with mental illness .
• Chili Crossroads Bible Church , 29445 County Road 10 , Fresno , Sunday school for all ages including adults at 9:30 a . m . and worship service at 10:30 a . m . Teen and adult Bible study and kids program every Wednesday at 6:30 p . m . RU Recovery group meets Fridays at 7 p . m . for anyone . Call 740-545-9707 or visit www . chilicrossroads . org or www . facebook . com / chilicrossroads .
• First Baptist Church West Lafayette , 688 E . Main St ., Sunday service at 10:30 a . m .
inside and parking lot service for people not wanting to come in the church .
• Calvary Baptist Church of Coshocton , 46621 U . S . Highway 36 , youth group for grade 7-12 every Sunday at 5 p . m . Call Pastor Sam Brown at 740- 623-0211 .
• Coshocton Nazarene Church , 1058 Orange St ., Coshocton , community meals second Thursday each month at 5:30 p . m .
• Grace United Methodist Church , 422 Walnut St ., Coshocton , community meals third Thursday each month at 5:30 p . m .
• Bible Fellowship Church of West Lafayette services with Pastor Gabe Raffa every Sunday at 10:30 a . m . and Wednesday at 7 p . m . at www . biblefc . com . Call 740-545-7723 .
• Roscoe UMC , 475 High St ., Coshocton , 8:30 a . m . service in the fellowship hall and 10:30 a . m . service in the sanctuary .
• Coshocton Presbyterian Church virtual worship at pastorkaren . org or on YouTube each Sunday after 10:30 a . m . Live services also happening now .
• Keene UMC , 27100 County Road 1 , Coshocton , Sunday worship at 9:30 a . m . in sanctuary , in parking lot by radio at 94.7 on FM dial and on Zoom link found each week on Facebook
page . No masks if vaccinated and one side of sanctuary sectioned off for social distancing . Time of hospitality following worship service .
• Central Christian Church providing dinners fifth Thursday of month from 5:30-6 p . m .
• Chili Crossroads , 29445 County Road 10 , Fresno , summer kids camps filling up . Register child at www . chilicrossroads . org / camp . For kids age 3-12 .
• Ice Cream Social Thursday , July 15 from 4:30-6:30 p . m . at Prairie Chapel United Methodist Church , U . S . 36 and CR 23 , Coshocton . Love offering appreciated .
• Chili Crossroads Bible Church , 29445 County Road 10 , Fresno , creationist Bruce Malone , director of Search for the Truth Ministries , speaking Saturday , July 17 from 5-8 p . m . Pizza party . Free . Register at www . chilicrossroads . org / creation .
• Chili Crossroads Bible Church , 29445 County Road 10 , Fresno , free Peppa Pig and Paw Patrol Preschool and Kindergarten Open House July 29 and Aug . 19 from 4:30-6 p . m . for kids age 3-12 . Register at www . chilicrossroads . org / open .
• Blue Star Mothers meets
second Monday each month from 6:30-8:30 p . m . at The Church of The Nazarene Adult Ministry Center , 1030 Orange St ., Coshocton .
• Coshocton Canal Quilters meets first Tuesday each month at 6 p . m . at Roscoe United Methodist Church , 475 High St ., Coshocton . New members welcome .
• Kiwanis Club of Coshocton meets Wednesdays at noon at the Elks Lodge , 434 Chestnut St ., Coshocton . New members welcome . Email Sandy Jones at bankersdj @ gmail . com .
• TOPS meeting every Saturday at 9 a . m . at the Presbyterian Church , 142 N . Fourth St ., Coshocton . Call Ann Lauvray at 740-502-7438 .
• TOPS meeting every Monday at 8:30 a . m . at Grace United Methodist Church , 422 Walnut St ., Coshocton . Call 740-260-1164 .
• Coshocton Pickleball Club open play Monday through Friday from 9-11 a . m . Private play only Monday through Friday from 11 a . m . to 2 p . m . Open play Tuesdays from 6-9 p . m . Paddles , balls and nets available and free . Playing mornings at newly constructed pickleball courts at Hall Park , 1809 Chestnut St . In case of inclement weather , play at Kids America . Kids America members play free . Cost for nonmembers $ 3 . First time free .
• Coshocton City Health Department provides free Narcan kits following a short inperson training . Stop in or call 740-622-1736 .
• Coshocton City Health Department , 400 Browns Lane , closing at noon on Fridays . Call 740-622-1736 with questions .
• Coshocton City Health Department walk-in clinic every Wednesday from 9 a . m . to 3 p . m . for free COVID-19 vaccinations . Moderna and Johnson & Johnson available .
• Pregnancy Distress Center , 819 Main St ., Coshocton , offering free baby clothing and baby items to county residents . Open Tuesday from 6-8 p . m ., Friday from 10 a . m . to noon or by appointment . For 24-hour help , call 740-622-3808 .
• Chili Learning Center , 29445 County Road 10 , Fresno
, helping children struggling with reading or spelling . Call for free screening at 740-610-0828 or visit www . ChiliLearning . org .
• Church of Christ , 1800 Chestnut St ., Coshocton , clothing room with clothes , shoes , toys and more every Thursday from 9-11 a . m .
• Helping Hands Food Pantry third Thursday each month from 6-6:30 p . m . at Conesville United Methodist Church , 196 State St ., Conesville . Stay in vehicle . They will come to you . Masks recommended .
• Caring Essentially for Coshocton third Saturday every month from 10-11:30 a . m . Receive prepacked bag of personal hygiene items , cleaning supplies , laundry detergent and / or bleach . Building not open . Drive or walk up . Masks required and social distancing practiced . No ID or proof of address required . Participants cannot attend both this event and Martha ’ s Cupboard .
• Canal Lewisville Produce Market Wednesday , July 7 from 9-10 a . m . at church shelter .
• Summer Nutrition Program every Thursday from 11:30 a . m . to 1:30 p . m . at Coshocton Public Library and Bookmobile . Distributing nonperishable box meals for Children ’ s Hunger Alliance this summer . Meals available for children 0-18 . Bookmobile schedule at www . coshoctonlibrary . org . No registration or information required .
• Public Technology Education every Monday from 10 a . m . to noon . Schedule oneon-one tech appointment by calling 740-622-0956 . Sessions 30 minutes .
• Beanstack Assistance every Thursday from 1-6 p . m . at Coshocton Public Library . To create an account , visit coshoctonlibrary . beanstack . org /. For assistance with registering or using account , stop in the library .
• Teen Time every Wednesday from 2:30-3:30 p . m . at Coshocton Public Library for grade 7-12 . Registration not required .
• Books Galore Book Store open Mondays from 3-6 p . m . and Wednesdays and Saturdays from 10 a . m . to 1 p . m . in basement of Coshocton Public Library . Operated by Friends of
See BB Page 25