22 • The Beacon January 28 , 2021
• Coshocton Canal Spinners and Weavers meet at the Pomerene Center second Monday each month through May at 7 p . m . New members welcome . Email Theresa at tellen65 @ hotmail . com or call / text 740- 973-9070 or email Elaine at tankewe _ cr58 @ yahoo . com or call 740-622-1573 .
• Coshocton City Health Department provides free Narcan kits following a short inperson training . Stop in or call 740-622-1736 .
0025 _ 082119
• Pregnancy Distress Center , 819 Main St ., Coshocton , offering free baby clothing and baby items to county residents . Open Tuesday from 6-8 p . m ., Friday from 10 a . m . to noon or by appointment . For 24-hour help , call 740-622-3808 .
• Chili Learning Center , 29445 County Road 10 , Fresno , helping children struggling with reading or spelling . Call for free screening at 740-610-0828 or visit www . ChiliLearning . org .
• Church of Christ , 1800 Chestnut St ., Coshocton , clothing room with clothes , shoes , toys and more every Thursday from 9-11 a . m .
• Pregnancy Distress Center , 819 Main St ., Coshocton , offering free maternity clothes , baby clothing and baby items to county residents . Currently open by appointment . Call 24-hour helpline at 740-622- 3808 .
• Helping Hands Food Pantry third Thursday each month from 6-6:30 p . m . at Conesville United Methodist Church , 196 State St ., Conesville . Stay in vehicle . They will come to you . Masks recommended .
• Lapsit every Tuesday and Wednesday from 10-10:30 a . m . Virtual program for children age 0-3 , plus caregiver . All craft materials can be picked up at Coshocton Public Library or West Lafayette branch . Registration required . Email kids @ coshoctonlibrary . org to receive Zoom link .
• Great Beginnings Storytime every Tuesday and Wednesday from 11-11:30 a . m . Virtual program for children age 3-6 . All craft materials can be picked up at Coshocton Public Library or West Lafayette branch . Registration required . Email kids @ coshoctonlibrary . org to receive Zoom link .
• Teen Time every Wednesday from 3-4 p . m . Virtual program for teens to make recipes . To receive program link , email
STRATEGY PAYS OFF Our Team of Investment Adviser Representatives include :
• Investment Portfolio Management
• Retirement Distribution Strategies
• Wealth Management
• Tax Management Portfolio
Please contact our office to schedule your investment solution strategy meeting .
Securities and Investment Advisory Services offered through Cetera Advisor Networks LLC , Member FINRA / SIPC , a Broker-Dealer and a Registered Investment Advisor .
Cetera is under separate ownership from any other name entity .
Jason R Bradford , CPA
• Investment Strategies
• Rollovers - 401K , IRA , 403B , etc .
• Variable Annuities
• Fixed Annuities
636 CHESTNUT ST | COSHOCTON , OH 43812 740-622-3347 • www . bradfordfinancialgroup . com
youth @ coshoctonlibrary . org . Supplies picked up at Coshocton or West Lafayette library .
• Winter Chi Class every Thursday from 10-11 a . m . Virtual program on Coshocton Public Library System Facebook page . Non-Facebook users can email adultprograms @ coshoctonlibrary . org to receive the program link .
• Public Technology Education every Monday from 10 a . m . to noon at Coshocton Public Library . Schedule a oneon-one tech appointment . Sessions 30 minutes .
• Monday Book Talk Feb . 1 from 6:30-7:30 p . m . Virtual program via Google Meet . To receive meeting link , email adultprograms @ coshoctonlibrary . org . Book is “ Rebecca ” by Daphne du Maurier . Copies of book available at Coshocton Public Library . Digital copies available through the Ohio Digital Library .
• Story Quilts of Faith Ringgold Feb . 8 from 6:30-7:30 p . m . Virtual program on Coshocton Public Library System Facebook page . Non-Facebook users can email adultprograms @ coshoctonlibrary . org to receive program link .
• Take & Make : Everlasting Roses Feb . 9 from 6-7 p . m . Virtual program via Google Meet . Email adultprograms @ coshoctonlibrary . org to receive program link . Supplies available at Coshocton Public Library .
• Adventure 101 : Chocolate Molded Candy Feb . 11 from 4-5 p . m . Virtual program for children age 7-12 . Packaged ingredients picked up at Coshocton Public Library or West Lafayette branch . Email youth @ coshoctonlibrary . org to receive Google Meet log-in .
• Books & Beyond Feb . 16 from 6-7 p . m . Virtual program for adults . February selection “ Slaughterhouse-Five ” by Kurt Vonnegut . To receive meeting link , email adultprograms @ coshoctonlibrary . org . Copies of book available at Coshocton Public Library . Digital copies available through Ohio Digital Library .
• Adopt a Book Buddy to Love Feb . 1-27 at Coshocton Public Library and the West Lafayette branch .
• Take a Blind Date with a Book Feb . 1-27 at Coshocton Public Library and the West Lafayette branch .
• Urgent need for sewers to make face masks for community and Coshocton Regional Medical Center . Two drop sites : front entrance of hospital and Mercantile on Main between 10 a . m . and 2 p . m . Masks have helped RHDD , Interim Home Health , the County Board of DD , Echoing Hills and the hospital .
• Coshocton County Commissioners made WiFi hot spot available at Coshocton County Regional Airport . No password required . Designated parking spots available .
• Coshocton County Book
Fair hosted by Write-on Writers Guild Saturday , April 10 from 9 a . m . to 3 p . m . at Frontier Power ’ s community room , 770 S . Second St ., Coshocton . No cost to attend . Authors who want to sell books must preregister by March 8 . Set-up fee $ 20 . Send check to Cristie Merce , 58547 Township Road 109 , Kimbolton , OH 43749 , or call 740-545-7377 .
• Virtual Family Law Clinic first Tuesday each month from 8 a . m . to 2 p . m . through December . Free . Talk with lawyer and ask questions . Register by calling 614-827-0528 . Limited to individual appointments for Coshocton County residents .
• Bedford Township board of trustees meeting last Thursday each month at 7 p . m . at Township Hall in Tunnel Hill .
• Village of Nellie council meetings third Monday each month at 7:30 p . m . in Council Hall on Second Street .
• Coshocton Metropolitan Housing Authority board meeting last Tuesday each month at 5:30 p . m . in CMHA Family Center , 823 Magnolia St ., Coshocton .
• Village of West Lafayette council meets second and fourth Monday each month at 7 p . m . in council chambers , 115 E . Railroad St .
• Coshocton County Budget Commission meeting via Zoom with local school districts to discuss FY 2021-22 budgets Monday , Feb . 1 at 2 p . m . Proceedings can be viewed at www . youtube . com / channel / UCH7DcL _ a4-pjBxc- WaMv5x9g .
• RU Recovery Fridays at 7 p . m . at the Chili Crossroads Bible Church , 29445 County Road 10 , Fresno . Free childcare . Open program . Visit www . RuRecoveryFresno . com or call 740-545-9707 . Rides available at 6:30 p . m . Meet in front of 612 Walnut St . in Coshocton .
• Cooperdale Naz Recovery Wednesdays at 6:30 p . m . Men ’ s open share at Cooperdale Church of the Nazarene , 17816 OH-60 , Dresden . Call 740-502-9672 or email cnazrecovery @ gmail . com .
• Freedom Road Recovery Sundays from 3:30-5 p . m . at Word Worship Center , 806 Orange St ., Coshocton . Enter through double blue doors and come upstairs . Christ-centered program for women .
• Coshocton Al-Anon not having meetings until COVID- 19 crisis over .
• Interim Hospice seeking community volunteers for volunteer program for Coshocton , Holmes and Tuscarawas county areas . Specific assignments based on patients ’ needs and volunteers ’ availability and interests . Call Mark Brodbeck at 740-623-2331 or email mbrodbeck @ interimhealth . com .
• COAD / Retired Seniors Volunteer Program seeking volunteers . Call Elaine Wilson at 330-204-4347 .
Museum will be closed weekends until Feb . 7
Due to staffing limitations , the Johnson- Humrickhouse Museum will be closed on the weekends from Jan . 25 through Feb . 7 . People are still able to make an appointment to visit the museum during the week .
If you would like to make an appointment , fill out the form on the home page of the website at www . jhmuseum . org , email jhmuseum @ jhmuseum . org or call 740-622-8710 . They also have a Facebook Booking Tool , which can be found on the business page (@ jhmuseum31 ).
Tell Us What ’ s Happening in Your
jsellers @ alonovus . com
They ask people make their reservations at least 24 hours in advance . Day of appointments are not guaranteed . For questions or concerns , contact the museum .
The Johnson-Humrickhouse Museum is located at 300 N . Whitewoman St .