BULLETIN BOARD Editor ’ s Notice : Bulletin Board is provided as a free service of The Coshocton County Beacon and is limited to benefits , charitable organizations , athletic events , education and school events , special church and faith-based events and more . For-profit events and / or notices of any kind will not be published . Bulletin Board notices will be published as space permits in date of event priority order . Send your special event listing to jsellers @ alonovus . com . The Beacon reserves the right to edit all listings .
• Roscoe United Methodist Church , 475 High St . Coshocton , blood drive Friday , Jan . 8 from noon to 6 p . m . To schedule an appointment , visit redcrossblood . org or call 1-800-RED- CROSS . Sponsor code : CRMS .
• Roscoe United Methodist Church , 475 High St . Coshocton , blood drive Wednesday , Jan . 13 from noon to 6 p . m . To schedule an appointment , visit redcrossblood . org or call 1-800-RED-CROSS . Sponsor code : CoshoctonComm .
• Roscoe United Methodist Church , 475 High St . Coshocton
, blood drive Tuesday , Jan . 19 from 11 a . m . to 5 p . m . To schedule an appointment , visit redcrossblood . org or call 1-800-RED-CROSS . Sponsor code : RoscoeUMC .
• Coshocton County Vietnam Veterans meetings canceled until further notice .
• Coshocton County Community Housing Impact and Preservation Program has postponed the informational fair housing training for low- to moderate-income residents until further notice . For questions call 740-622-1158 .
• Coshocton Canal Quilters activities on hold until further notice .
• Annual dinner at Elks canceled due to restrictions on large gatherings . Dinner will be held May 2021 to celebrate Armed Forces Day . Date and time to be announced later .
• Chili Crossroads Bible Church , 29445 County Road 10 , Fresno , services live at 10:30 a . m . every Sunday or watch on Facebook at www . facebook . com / chilicrossroads / live ). Attend RU Recovery meetings live Fridays at 7 p . m . or watch on Facebook
BEEF • HOGS • DEER
WE SPECIALIZE IN DEER PROCESSING WE GUARANTEE YOUR OWN MEAT BACK !
Ring Bologna , Summer Sausage , Hot Dogs and Snack Stix !
BEEF • PORK • CHICKEN • DEER MEAT We Also Offer Cut , Wrap & Freeze on Beef and Hogs Call to Set-Up An Appointment 5493 County Road 68 • Millersburg , OH 44654 Voice Mail : 330-893-1336 • Fax : 855-219-0777
Business Hours : Monday-Friday 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM Saturday 7:30 AM to 3:00 PM • Closed Sunday
at 8:15 p . m . Watch devotionals on Facebook Live from Chili Crossroads Bible Church weekdays at 10 a . m . Call 740- 908-4311 .
• Chili Crossroads Bible Church , 29445 County Road 10 , Fresno , making pizza every Wednesday from 3-8 p . m . Text or call to order at 740-908-4311 . See menu at www . chilicrossroads . org / pizza . Delivery available within 5 miles .
• First Baptist Church West Lafayette , 688 E . Main St ., Sunday service at 10:30 a . m . inside and parking lot service for people not wanting to come in the church .
• Calvary Baptist Church of Coshocton , 46621 U . S . Highway 36 , youth group for grade 7-12 every Sunday at 5 p . m . Call Pastor Sam Brown at 740- 623-0211 .
• Presbyterian Church , 142 N . Fourth St ., Coshocton , community meals first Thursday each month at 5:30 p . m .
• Coshocton Nazarene Church , 1058 Orange St ., Coshocton , community meals second Thursday each month at 5:30 p . m .
• Grace United Methodist Church , 422 Walnut St ., Coshocton , community meals third Thursday each month at 5:30 p . m .
• Central Christian Church ,
The Beacon Can Help You Go The Extra Mile !
For Advertising Information , Please Contact : Nina Drinko at 740-622-0244 extension 7705 Mark Fortune at 740-622-0244 extension 7704 Michaela Hysong at 740-622-0244 extension 7701
We Now Offer After Hours Deer Drop Off !
Advertise With Us in Holmes , Tuscarawas , Southern Tuscarawas and Other Counties Today !
Or Email Us at : ndrinko @ alonovus . com • mfortune @ alonovus . com • mhysong @ alonovus . com
731 Main St ., Coshocton , community meals fifth Thursday each month at 5:30 p . m .
• Bible Fellowship Church of West Lafayette services with Pastor Jim Evans every Sunday at 10:30 a . m . and Wednesday at 7 p . m . at www . biblefc . com . For a definite need , call 330- 401-6027 .
• Chili Crossroads , 29445 County Road 10 , Fresno , “ noschool day camp ” for children age 3-12 every weekday from 7 a . m . to 6 p . m . for $ 25 per day or $ 100 per week for kids who aren ’ t able to attend their regular school on that day . Sign up at www . chilicrossroads . org .
• Chili Crossroads , 29445 County Road 10 , Fresno , preschool every weekday from 7 a . m . to 6 p . m . for children age 3-5 . Sign up for the preschool at www . chilipreschool . org .
• Roscoe UMC , 475 High St ., Coshocton , 8:30 a . m . service in the fellowship hall and 10:30 a . m . service in the sanctuary .
• Coshocton Presbyterian Church in-person services in the sanctuary at 10 a . m .
• Wild Game Dinner hosted by Chili Crossroads Bible Church April 10 at noon at the Zook Concrete Gymnasium , 12208 Gunther-Miller Road SW , Fresno . One seating at noon . Eat alligator , bison , turtle , venison , rolls , beans , slaw and pizza with $ 15 regular tickets . $ 50 premiere tickets also get beef tenderloin , wild boar and jumbo shrimp . Atomic wing challenge tickets $ 5 with $ 50 prize for winner . Get tickets at Chili Crossroads , Baltic Country Meats , Buehler ’ s in Coshocton , Keim Lumber and Scheetz Marketing or online at www . chiliwildgame . com or call 740- 545-9707 .
CLASSES / SEMINARS
• Dance and Country Western couples classes second and fourth Wednesday each month at Blue Ridge Grange at Orange near intersection 36 and 751 . Line dancing at 5:30 p . m . Couples class at 6:30 p . m . Cost $ 5 each . Call Donna at 330-827-5587 or visit Facebook at Boots & Buckles Beginners ’ Classes .
• Blue Star Mothers meets second Monday each month from 6:30-8:30 p . m . at The Church of The Nazarene Adult Ministry Center , 1030 Orange St ., Coshocton .
• Coshocton Canal Quilters meets first Tuesday each month at 6:30 p . m . at Roscoe United Methodist Church , 475 High St ., Coshocton . New members welcome .
• Kiwanis Club of Coshocton meets Wednesdays at noon at the Elks Lodge , 434 Chestnut
St ., Coshocton . New members welcome . Email Sandy Jones at bankersdj @ gmail . com .
• TOPS meeting every Saturday at 9 a . m . at the Presbyterian Church , 142 N . Fourth St ., Coshocton . Call Ann Lauvray at 740-502-7438 .
• TOPS meeting every Monday at 8:30 a . m . at Grace United Methodist Church , 422 Walnut St ., Coshocton . Call 740-824-4156 .
• Coshocton Pickleball Club open play Monday through Friday from 9-11 a . m . Private play only Monday through Friday from 11 a . m . to 2 p . m . Open play Tuesdays from 6-9 p . m . Paddles , balls and nets available and free . Playing mornings at newly constructed pickleball courts at Hall Park , 1809 Chestnut St . In case of inclement weather , play at Kids America . Kids America members play free . Cost for nonmembers $ 3 . First time free .
• Coshocton Canal Spinners and Weavers meet at the Pomerene Center second Monday each month through May at 7 p . m . New members welcome . Email Theresa at tellen65 @ hotmail . com or call / text 740- 973-9070 or email Elaine at tankewe _ cr58 @ yahoo . com or call 740-622-1573 .
• Coshocton City Health Department provides free Narcan kits following a short inperson training . Stop in or call 740-622-1736 .
• Pregnancy Distress Center , 819 Main St ., Coshocton , offering free baby clothing and baby items to county residents . Open Tuesday from 6-8 p . m ., Friday from 10 a . m . to noon or by appointment . For 24-hour help , call 740-622-3808 .
• Chili Learning Center , 29445 County Road 10 , Fresno , helping children struggling with reading or spelling . Call for free screening at 740-610-0828 or visit www . ChiliLearning . org .
• Church of Christ , 1800 Chestnut St ., Coshocton , clothing room with clothes , shoes , toys and more every Thursday from 9-11 a . m .
• Pregnancy Distress Center , 819 Main St ., Coshocton , offering free maternity clothes , baby clothing and baby items to county residents . Currently open by appointment . Call 24-hour helpline at 740-622- 3808 .
• Helping Hands Food Pantry third Thursday each month from 6-6:30 p . m . at Conesville United Methodist Church , 196 State St ., Conesville . Stay in vehicle . They will come to you . Masks recommended .
• Lapsit every Tuesday and Wednesday from 10-10:30 a . m . Virtual program for children age 0-3 , plus caregiver . All craft materials can be picked up at Coshocton Public Library or West Lafayette branch . Registration required . Email kids @ coshoctonlibrary . org to receive Zoom link .
• Great Beginnings Storytime every Tuesday and Wednesday from 11-11:30 a . m . Virtual program for children age 3-6 . All craft materials can be picked up at Coshocton Public Library or West Lafayette branch . Registration required . Email kids @ coshoctonlibrary . org to receive Zoom link .
• Coshocton Public Library and West Lafayette branch closed Dec . 31 to Jan . 2 .
• Take & Make : Upcycled Christmas Jan . 4 from 6-6:30 p . m . Virtual program for adults on Coshocton Public Library System Facebook page . Find details at www . coshoctonlibrary . org .
• What Would A Snowman Read Jan . 4-29 at Coshocton Public Library and West Lafayette branch for children during regular hours .
• Making the Album : Classic Albums Jan . 6 , 13 , 20 and 27 from 6-7 p . m . Four-part virtual program . Registration required at www . coshoctonlibrary . org .
• Public Technology Education Jan . 11 , 18 and 25 from 10 a . m . to noon at Coshocton Public Library . Sessions 30 minutes in length .
• Coffee Chat for Readers Jan . 13 from 9-10 a . m . Virtual program hosted by West Lafayette branch manager and held on Coshocton Public Library Facebook page .
• Winter Chi Class Jan . 14 , 21 and 28 from 10-11 a . m . Virtual program on Coshocton Public Library System Facebook page . Non-Facebook users can email adultprograms @ coshoctonlibrary . org to receive program link .
• The Garden as Sacred Space Jan . 21 from 6:30- 7:30 p . m . Virtual program on Coshocton Public Library Facebook page . Non-Facebook users can email adultprograms @ coshoctonlibrary . org to receive program link .
• Urgent need for sewers to make face masks for community and Coshocton Regional Medical Center . Two drop sites : front entrance of hospital and Mercantile on Main between 10 a . m . and 2 p . m . Masks have helped RHDD , Interim Home Health , the County Board of DD , Echoing Hills and the hospital .
• Coshocton County Book