August 4 , 2022 The Beacon • 23
11:30 a . m . at Coshocton Public Library in large meeting room for senior adults . Register at www . coshoctonlibrary . org .
• Friends of the Library meeting Aug . 10 from noon to 1 p . m . at Coshocton Public Library in small meeting room .
• Suffragist Hike Walking Group Aug . 11 from 10:30- 11 a . m . at Coshocton Public Library .
• Book Club for Tweens Aug . 11 from 4:30-5:30 p . m . at Coshocton Public Library in large meeting room for grades 3-6 . August selection “ A Whale of the Wild .” Copies available in children ’ s room . Register at www . coshoctonlibrary . org .
• Featured Art Exhibit for August by Hopewell Industry clients at West Lafayette Branch Library .
• Indoor pickleball courts at Kids America and outdoor courts at Hall Park and city rec behind Kids America . Call Kids America for court availability and admittance fee , which includes equipment .
• Coshocton County Vietnam Veterans meeting at AmVets second Saturday each month at 9 a . m . Breakfast at 8 a . m . for those who would like to purchase their breakfast . Email Robert Dalzell at bcdalzell @ yahoo . com .
• Clark School and Community Reunion Sunday , Aug . 7 at Miley Community Center in Clark at 1 p . m . Ham and punch provided . Bring covered dish or dessert and any memorabilia .
• Lucy Bryan Malenke public reading and book-signing at Wooly Pig Farm Brewery Sunday , Aug . 7 at 7 p . m . Her book is “ In Between Places : A Memoir in Essays .”
• Concert with many genres of music Aug . 7 at The Boathouse Tavern , 51 Pine St ., Coshocton , from 12:30-6 p . m .
• 13th annual Chestnut Crossing Block Party Sunday , Aug . 14 from 4-7 p . m . at 2521 Glenview Way , Coshocton . Horse rides , bounce houses , carnival games , free food and more . Call Angie at 740-294- 3350 .
• D Harold B . & Winifred ( Stiner ) Aronhalt reunion Aug . 14 with covered-dish dinner at 1 p . m . at Coshocton Christian Tabernacle , Airport Road .
• Moose Lodge # 935 Car & Bike Show Aug . 14 from 11 a . m . to 3 p . m . at 120 Main St ., Coshocton . Registration from 11 a . m . to 12:30 p . m . Registration fee $ 10 . Music , 50 / 50 , food stand and craft show with over 15 craft vendors inside lodge .
• Coshocton County Humane Society , inside Tractor Supply , Kids , Kitties and Books Aug . 15 at 1 p . m . Books for elementary-age children . Kids must be with adult .
• RV Class of 1982 Reunion Aug . 27 at 5 p . m . at Coshocton Elks . Call Renee Richards- Miller at 740-502-6557 .
• Cognion Reunion Aug . 28 at RHDD Gym ( Old Washington School ), 1517 Chestnut St ., Coshocton , with dinner at 12:30 p . m . Bring covered dish . Drink and table service provided . Call 740-502-7040 .
• Second annual Coshocton Book Fair hosted by Coshocton Write-on Writers Guild Oct . 15 from 9 a . m . to 3 p . m . at Frontier Power ’ s community room , 770 S . Second St ., Coshocton . Authors pay $ 20 in advance for rectangular table with two chairs or $ 15 for round table with one chair . Register for table by Oct . 10 . Reach Cristie Merce at 58547 Township Road 109 , Kimbolton , OH 43749 , or 740-545-7377 or Sally Kinkade at 23010 Township Road 420 , Coshocton , OH 43812 , or 740-400-0045 . Email gskinkade420 @ protonmail . com .
• Bedford Township Board of Trustees meeting last Thursday each month at 7 p . m . at Township Hall in Tunnel Hill .
• Village of Nellie Council meeting third Monday each month at 7:30 p . m . in Council Hall on Second Street .
• Village of West Lafayette Council meets second and fourth Monday each month at 7 p . m . in council chambers , 115 E . Railroad St .
• Three Rivers Fire District of Coshocton County regular meetings third Thursday each month at 7:30 p . m . at 24199 state Route 621 , Coshocton .
• Coshocton ’ s Write-On Writers Guild meeting Monday , Aug . 1 from 6-8 p . m . in library ’ s small meeting room , 655 Main St ., Coshocton . Writing prompt “ Whenever I smell ... “
• PERI meeting Aug . 3 at noon at the Senior Center . District representative scheduled for the September meeting .
• Coshocton City Schools Board of Education meeting Thursday , Aug . 18 at 6:30 p . m . at Coshocton Elementary School .
• Coshocton County JVSD board meetings at 23640 Airport Road Thursdays , Aug . 18 , Sept . 15 , Oct . 20 , Nov . 17 and Dec . 15 .
• Coshocton Metropolitan Housing Authority board meetings in 2022 last Tuesday each month at 4 p . m . in CMHA Family Center , 823 Magnolia St ., Coshocton .
• Cooperdale Naz Recovery Wednesdays at 6:30 p . m . Men ’ s open share at Cooperdale Church of the Nazarene , 17816 OH-60 , Dresden . Call
740-502-9672 or email cnazrecovery @ gmail . com .
• Weekly AA meeting Wednesdays from noon to 1 p . m . at Coshocton Seventhday Adventist Church , 46633 County Road 495 . Building handicapped-accessible . Call 740-498-1298 or email aacoshoctonwedmidday @ gmail . com .
• First Step co-hosting The Healing Journey from Sexual Assault support group every Tuesday at 6 p . m . at the First Step office at 647 Locust St . in Coshocton .
• Kinship Care Support Group first Monday every month from 9-10:30 a . m . at Coshocton Baptist Church , 1631 Denman Ave ., Coshocton . Call Barb at 740-502-4681 or Jeff at 740-610-3880 .
• Chili Crossroads Bible Church , 29445 County Road 10 , Fresno , Simple Steps Recovery every Friday at 7 p . m . Transportation available across from 612 Walnut in Coshocton every Friday at 6:30 p . m . Childcare and meal provided . Call 740-545-9707 or visit www . chilicrossroads . org / ss .
• Half Full Grief Support Group meeting Thursday , Aug . 18 from 1-3 p . m . at Central Christian Church , 731 Main St . Meetings Christ centered and biweekly . Group for those impacted by loss of spouse , child , parent , sibling or friend .
VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL
• First Baptist Church West Lafayette , 688 E . Main St ., VBS through Friday , Aug . 5 for age 2 through grade six from 6-7:30 p . m .
• The Anchor Church of Coshocton VBS second Friday of August from 6:30-8:30 p . m .
• Interim Hospice seeking community volunteers for volunteer program for Coshocton , Holmes and Tuscarawas county areas . Specific assignments based on patients ’ needs and volunteers ’ availability and interests . Call Interim Hospice at 740-623-2331 .
• COAD / Retired Seniors Volunteer Program seeking volunteers . Call Elaine Wilson at 330-204-4347 .
Get the word out
Beacon Bulletin Board !
email your news to jsellers @ alonovus . com
CLASSIFIED AD FORM
CLIP AND MAIL TO : CLASSIFIEDS , PO Box 358 , Millersburg , Ohio 44654
“ AloNovus Corp . assumes no responsibility for the activities of the classified advertisers . We attempt to publish only reputable advertisers but cannot guarantee those we do not know . Ads stated in a jesting , derogatory or threatening manner will not be accepted . The reader assumes the risk . Any complaints should be directed to our customer service department .”
Please select which paper ( s ) � One Paper $ 8.00 CLASSIFICATION #: your ad should appear in : � Two Papers $ 13.00
� Holmes Bargain Hunter
� Stark Bargain Hunter
� Southern Tuscarawas Bargain Hunter
� Tuscarawas Bargain Hunter
� Wayne Bargain Hunter
� Wooster Weekly News
� Coshocton Beacon
� Hartville News
� Medina Weekly
� Carrollton Free Press Standard
Paper ( s ) up to 16 words
Extra words ( 50 ¢ / word )
Number of Weeks
+ + = x =
� Three Papers $ 18.00
� Four Papers $ 22.00
� Five Papers $ 25.00
� Six Papers $ 27.00
� Seven Papers $ 28.00
� Eight Papers $ 29.20
� Nine Papers $ 30.15
� Ten Papers $ 31.00 Above pricing is for the first 16 words then 50 ¢ for each additional word after 16 .
� Bold Type $ 1.00
� HEADING $ 2.00
� REVERSE $ 3.00
� BORDER $ 2.00
� Centered Text $ 2.00
� Picture $ 5.00
Total Enhancements _______
ONE WORD PER BOX • PLEASE PRINT CLEARLY • ( Punctuation - No Cost )
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 NO EXTRA WORD CHARGE
17 $ . 50 18 $ 1.00 19 $ 1.50 20 $ 2.00
21 $ 2.50 22 $ 3.00 23 $ 3.50 24 $ 4.00
25 $ 4.50 26 $ 5.00 27 $ 5.50 28 $ 6.00
29 $ 6.50 30 $ 7.00 31 $ 7.50 32 $ 8.00
Please Fill Out Box Below For Our Records - Thank You !
( THIS INFORMATION WILL NOT BE PRINTED IN YOUR CLASSIFIED AD )
Name ______________________________ ___________________________________ Address ____________________________ City ________________________________ State __________
Zip _______________ Phone (_____) ______ - ________________ Email ______________________________
Please mail check or money order with ad form .
Ad will run in next available edition that ’ s ordered .
CLASSIFIED AD DEADLINES
Coshocton Beacon Hartville News Medina Weekly Monday 11:00 am
Carrollton Free Press Standard Stark Bargain Hunter Tuscarawas Bargain Hunter Southern Tuscarawas Bargain Hunter Tuesday 11:00 am
Holmes Bargain Hunter Wayne Bargain Hunter Wooster Weekly News Wednesday 11:00 am
Place your order by FAX : 888-807-4134
Place your ad via EMAIL : classifieds @ alonovus . com
Place your order by PHONE : 330-674-2300 or 800-552-7150
Please include your name , address & phone number
OFFICE HOURS : Monday-Thursday 8am to 5pm Friday 8am to 12 Noon Closed Saturday & Sunday