Editor ’ s Notice : Bulletin Board is provided as a free service of The Coshocton County Beacon and is limited to benefits , charitable organizations , athletic events , education and school events , special church and faithbased events and more . Forprofit events and / or notices of any kind will not be published . Bulletin Board notices will be published as space permits in date of event priority order . Send your special event listing to jsellers @ alonovus . com . The Beacon reserves the right to edit all listings .
• Roscoe United Methodist Church blood drive Aug . 10 from 9 a . m . to 7 p . m . All donors receive $ 10 e-gift card for merchant of choice .
• Coshocton Inn & Suites blood drive , sponsored by Auer Ace Hardware , Aug . 24 from 10 a . m . to 4 p . m . Donors receive $ 10 Auer Ace gift certificate and $ 10 e-gift card for merchant of choice .
• Kirk Street Event Center in West Lafayette blood drive Aug . 30 from 11 a . m . to 5 p . m . All donors receive $ 10 e-gift card for merchant of choice .
• Chili Crossroads Bible
Church , 29445 County Road 10 , Fresno , Sunday School for all ages including adults at 9:30 a . m . and worship service at 10:30 a . m . Teen and adult Bible study and kids program every Wednesday at 6:30 p . m . AWANA for kids age 0-18 every Wednesday at 7 p . m . Call 740-545-9707 or visit www . chilicrossroads . org or www . facebook . com / chilicrossroads .
• Chili Crossroads Bible Church , 29445 County Road 10 , Fresno , preschool from 7 a . m . to 6 p . m . Monday through Friday for age 3-5 . Visit www . chilipreschool . org .
• Calvary Baptist Church of Coshocton , 46621 U . S . Highway 36 , youth group for grades 7-12 every Sunday at 5 p . m . Call Pastor Sam Brown at 740- 623-0211 .
• Coshocton Nazarene Church , 1058 Orange St ., Coshocton , community meals second Thursday each month at 5:30 p . m .
• Roscoe UMC , 475 High St ., Coshocton , 8:30 a . m . service in the fellowship hall and 10:30 a . m . service in the sanctuary .
• Coshocton Presbyterian Church worship at 10 a . m . in sanctuary . Live-streaming of worship at https :// m . facebook . com / presbycoshocton /.
• Grace United Methodist Church community meal third
Thursday each month at 5:30 p . m . from Presbyterian Church , 142 N . Fourth St . Operating out of Presbyterian Church until building rebuilt .
• Keene UMC , 27100 County Road 1 , Coshocton , Sunday worship at 9:30 a . m . in sanctuary , in parking lot by radio at 94.7 on FM dial and on Zoom link found each week on Facebook page . No masks if vaccinated and one side of sanctuary sectioned off for social distancing . Time of hospitality following worship service .
• Church of God Coshocton , 703 S . Second St ., Coshocton , services at 10:30 a . m . on Sundays and 7 p . m . on Wednesdays . Call 740-622- 0305 . Amy Gibson , interim pastor . Wednesday service led by Al Hlad with refreshments served .
• West Lafayette United Methodist Church , 120 W . Union Ave ., West Lafayette , Sunday School for all ages at 9:15 a . m . Worship service at 10:30 a . m . Bible study Wednesdays at 10 a . m . in parlor . Call 740-545-6368 .
• Historic Chalfant Church at 40019 Township Road 64B , Dresden .
• Canal Lewisville UMC , 198 E . Church St ., Coshocton , in-person Sunday worship at 9 a . m ., via Facebook Live at www . facebook . com / CanalLewisvilleUMC / and posted
online at www . canallewisvilleumc . org . Mobile Market First Wednesday each month at 9:30 a . m . as a drive-thru at church parking lot . Call 740-622-3977 . Matt Wilson , pastor .
• First Baptist Church West Lafayette , 688 E . Main St ., Sunday service at 10:30 a . m . Sunday School for adults and children of all ages at 9:15 a . m . Bible study first and third Wednesday from 6:30-7:30 p . m .
• Coshocton Alliance Church , 730 W . Chestnut St ., Coshocton , Sunday worship at 10:30 a . m ., adult Sunday School at 9:30 a . m ., and Tuesday devotions and prayer at 6:30 p . m . Call 740-622-1078 or visit www . Coshoctoncma . org or Facebook : Coshocton Alliance Church .
• Central Christian Church , 731 Main St ., Coshocton , Sunday worship at 10:30 a . m . with Sunday School for children during worship . Adult studies Sundays at 9 a . m . Call 740- 622-2208 .
• Bible Fellowship Church of West Lafayette , 102 S . Oak St ., former Chase Bank , services with Pastor Jim Evans every Sunday . Prayer time and Sunday School at 9:30 a . m . Church service at 10:30 a . m . and Wednesday at 7 p . m . Visit www . biblefc . com or call 330- 401-6027 .
• First Baptist Church West
Lafayette , 688 E . Main St ., family community carnival Saturday , Aug . 6 from 11 a . m . to 3 p . m . for all ages .
• Travel to Israel with Pastor Neal and Julie Dearyan Feb . 20 through March 1 . Does not require vaccination for travelers from U . S . Call or text 740-908- 4311 . Download a free brochure at www . chilicrossroads . org / israel .
• Blue Star Mothers meets second Monday each month from 6-8 p . m . at The Church of The Nazarene Adult Ministry Center , 1030 Orange St ., Coshocton .
• Coshocton Canal Quilters meets first Tuesday each month at 6 p . m . at Roscoe United Methodist Church , 475 High St ., Coshocton . New members welcome .
• Kiwanis Club of Coshocton meets Wednesdays at noon at the Elks Lodge , 434 Chestnut St ., Coshocton . New members welcome . Email Sandy Jones at bankersdj @ gmail . com .
• TOPS meeting every Saturday at 9 a . m . at the Presbyterian Church , 142 N . Fourth St ., Coshocton . Call Ann Lauvray at 740-502-7438 .
• TOPS meeting every Monday at 9 a . m . at Roscoe United Methodist Church , 475 High St ., Coshocton . Call 740-
• Coshocton City Health Department provides free Narcan kits following a short inperson training . Stop in or call 740-622-1736 .
• Coshocton County Health Department ’ s Maternal & Child Health Center offers free walkin COVID-19 vaccines for age 5 and older every Tuesday from 8:30-11:30 a . m . and Wednesday and Thursday from 8:30- 11:30 a . m . and 1:30-3:30 p . m . First and second dose and boosters . Call 740-622-2611 .
• Maternal & Child Health Center accepting new patients . Pregnancy testing , comprehensive prenatal care , childbirth education classes and delivery at Knox Community Hospital ’ s birthing center . Accepts all Medicaid , uninsured and underinsured . Call 740-622-2999 .
• Pregnancy Center of Coshocton , 819 Main St ., offers free baby clothing , baby items and more to county residents . Open Friday from 10 a . m . to noon and by appointment . For 24-hour help , call 740-622-3808 .
• Chili Learning Center ,
See BB Page 22