Texoma Area Living Well Magazine May/June 2020 - Page 24
Windy day? No problem!
New SMARTWIND Manager™ technology enables hearing aids to automatically detect
wind noise and react immediately. So you don’t have to.
May is Better Hearing Month
The wind reduction system offers hearing aid users, like you, important benefits:
• Reduced wind noise in windy conditions
• Improved speech understanding outdoors as well as inside
• Quick and automatic adaptation in all types of weather
• Streaming options with wireless connectivity for phone calls, music and podcasts
• Natural sound & a comfortable listening experience, without touching your
New hearing aid technology is just that smart. And accommodating.
a set of premium digital
Some restrictions apply.
Expires July 15, 2020
Find out more.
Call 903-868-2650 Today.
It’s worth your time. It’s about your life.
Most insurance accepted, including UnitedHealthCare Hearing, Aetna,
& Blue Cross Blue Shield.
Hearing Aid Center
1800 N. Travis St., Suite D • Sherman, TX 75092 • 903.868.2650
800 E. California, Suite 4 • Gainesville, TX 76240 • 903.868.2650
Doctor of Audiology in Sherman & Gainesville locations.