If you want to work in the world of finance , our Accountancy Study Programme is the route for you . In just seven months you ’ ll get all the skills and experience you need to be successful in an Apprenticeship role and will have plenty of opportunities to add to your CV and stand out to potential employers now and in the future .
HOW LONG DOES THE PROGRAMME LAST FOR ?
WHAT ELSE DOES THE STUDY PROGRAMME OFFER ?
Delivered over seven months , this intensive course combines a range of highly sought after AAT Accounting qualifications with relevant work experience .
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS WILL I GET ?
During the programme you ’ ll study for :
• Level 1 AAT Access Award in Bookkeeping
• Level 2 AAT Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping
These qualifications will cover practical subjects such as :
• Checking transactions for accuracy
• Making entries in appropriate books and ledgers
• Calculating sales invoices and credit notes
• Dealing with VAT , reconciliation , and trial balances
These qualifications are recognised in the industry and are highly sought after – making you a much more attractive candidate to potential employers .
WHERE IS THE STUDY PROGRAMME DELIVERED ?
Most of the course will take place at St Helens Chamber , you may work at Clickworks or complete some online training too .
Alongside your qualifications , you ’ ll also get a guaranteed interview for a Level 3 Apprenticeship – helping you to start your career at a higher level !
Other amazing benefits include :
• An extended work experience placement with a local company
• CV development and interview preparation
• 15 free driving lessons
• All-expenses paid study trip to Germany *
• The chance to plan and run a fundraising event for charity
• Financial support **
• Free travel pass
• A range of field trips , including Media City and the Houses of Parliament – a great talking point for your interviews !
All these benefits will help you to stand out to employers , adding lots of valuable skills to your CV and giving you plenty of talking points for your interviews now and in the future .
To be accepted onto our Advanced Digital Marketing course you will need GCSE English and Maths at Grade 4 / C or above .
19 ST HELENS CHAMBER COURSE GUIDE 2022