Banana + Eggs: “Healthy Pancakes”
Making them just takes a bit of practice,
practice, practice! Make ‘em SMALL,
and definitely use a lightly-greased,
non-stick flying pan!
Recipe + images by: Topwithcinnamon.com
BOOK YOUR TOUR
1&2 Bedroom Suites, Care Unit & Memory Care
• 1 large banana or a bit more
(approx. 1/2 cup when mashed)
• 2 eggs
• Blend the ingredients using a stick blender until there
are no banana lumps.
• If you find this two-ingredient batter difficult,
consider adding a little almond flour until you get the
hang of how the batter works.
• Cook low and slow, to ensure one side has completely
cooked before attempting to flip over. Best to use a
metal spatula as well.
• Makes approximately 10 small pancakes.
Around the clock professional care•Nursing care
& meds administration•Daily light & weekly full
housekeeping•Personal & room laundry
•Home style meals & snacks•Activities coordinator
•Games & crafts•Internet & telephone•Planned outings
•In-house physiotherapy•Fireplace lounge
•Theatre/Chapel & more.
Full Service Retirement Home
905.648.8399•325 Fiddler’s Green Road
Silver & Gold Magazine ~ FALL 2020