So you think you’re too busy to make quick and healthy recipes at home?
With these 2-ingredient recipes you don’t need a whole lot of time or money...
Time to try out something new!
Click to visit our website for more awesome + healthy recipes!
Nutella + Eggs: “Flourless Cake”
Perfect for those
who aren’t keen
on pumpkin pie.
Recipe + image by:
4 large eggs
8.5 oz Nutella chocolate spread,
in a separate microwave-safe bowl
dessert that just
might nudge the pie
off the buffet table.”
• Preheat oven to 350°F, and heavily grease an 8-inch
spring form pan.
+ Did you know?
click for an interesting tidbit!
16 Read + hear more: www.silvergoldmagazine.ca
• Beat the eggs until they are triple in volume,
approximately 8-10 minutes. Don’t skimp on the
whipping, this step is very important!
• Microwave the Nutella for about 20 seconds, then gently
combine 1/3 of the beaten eggs until there are no streaks.
Only then, add in another 1/3 of the eggs, and so on,
until all is gently combined thoroughly.
• Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 20-25
minutes until inserted toothpick comes out clean
• Must be cooled completely before releasing and serving!