Up to a 100 % tuition fee waiver .
You must not receive any other form of financial assistance throughout the duration of your study .
GRADUATE RESEARCH PATHWAY SCHOLARSHIP
This award is for students who are starting their graduate research journey .
For entry into all honours degrees including the Postgraduate Diploma in Business and Commerce .
Selection is based on academic achievement for each discipline as determined by the University . You must have a distinction average in a prior study from a recognised university and met all other entry requirements .
Application and closing dates
To apply , please visit the Education Management Office at your intended school of study before intake closes .
100 % tuition fee waiver plus a monthly stipend of RM2800 , up to the duration of :
• Master by research degree : Two years full-time equivalent from the date of course commencement
• Doctoral degree : Three years and three months full-time equivalent from the date of course commencement or upon thesis submission , whichever is earlier .
You ’ re required to contribute a maximum of 10 hours per week in academic support and / or research support activities as determined by the managing School .
GRADUATE RESEARCH EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIP
( NEW STUDENTS )
This award is for high-achieving students who are pursuing graduate research .
For graduate research students who are enrolling or in their first year of enrolment .
• You must meet the minimum academic qualification of First Class Honours ( H1 ) or its equivalence ( H1E ) recognised by the University
• You must meet the minimum admission ( academic and English language proficiency ) and scholarship eligibility requirements for the relevant research degree , and be enrolled or provided an offer to study at Monash University Malaysia
• The award of the scholarship is based on your academic record , research output and / or prior research experience .
• Scholarships are awarded on a competitive basis
• You must not have completed a graduate research master or doctoral degree at the same course level ( e . g . you ’ re applying to undertake a second doctoral degree )
• If you ’ ve received a scholarship or financial assistance from an external sponsor ( s ), you must obtain prior approval from the Scholarship Office to confirm that there are no contradictory conditions from the sponsors . Consent from the University and sponsor ( s ) are required .
To apply , please reach out to the School Research Office at your intended school of study . Please visit monash . edu . my / scholarships for more information and contact details .