FEMALE IN ENGINEERING SCHOLARSHIP
Tuition Fee Waiver
This scholarship supports bright young women who wish to study engineering .
Availability For entry into the Bachelor of Engineering ( Honours ). Limited to 20 recipients in a year .
Benefits RM3000 tuition fee waiver per semester for a total of RM6000 for your first year of study .
Conditions Maintain satisfactory academic progress which , for the purpose of retaining the scholarship in the second semester of your first year , is defined as maintaining an average score of 70 % ( in 24 credit points of study ) and must not have failed any unit in the first semester .
Application and closing dates No application is necessary . If you ' ve met the eligibility requirements , you ' ll be automatically considered for the award . Successful candidates will receive the award offer with their offer of admission .
• New female student
• Completed an Australian Year 12 qualification or an international senior secondary qualification accepted by the University with an outstanding Australian Tertiary Admission Rank ( ATAR ) or equivalent , as determined by the University .
Minimum academic results Australian Matriculation 97 to 97.9
GCE Advanced Level ( including Sri Lanka and Singapore )
2As and 1B
Canadian International Matriculation Program 94 to 94.9 Monash University Foundation Year 88 to 88.9 International Baccalaureate 37 to 37.9
SMA-3 Indonesia 9.4 to 9.49 or GPA 3.65
All India Secondary School Examination 89 % to 89.9 % Indian School Certificate 84 % to 84.9 % Unified Examination Certificate STPM
10 to 10.9 points Senior Secondary School Certificate / ( State Board ) 94 % to 94.9 % Monash College Diploma 79 to 79.9
MONASH PHARMACY EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIP
Tuition Fee Waiver
This scholarship recognises high-achieving students who intend to pursue their studies in pharmacy .
Availability For entry into the Bachelor of Pharmacy ( Honours ).
Benefits A 25 % or 50 % tuition fee waiver for the four-year duration of the course .
• Meet the minimum admission requirements for the course
• Received a full offer for enrolment into this course at Monash University Malaysia .
Any previous participation in non-academic pursuits , extracurricular activities and community engagement initiatives is an added advantage .
• Maintain satisfactory academic progress , defined as an average score of at least 75 % ( in at least 24 credit points of study ) each semester , and not have failed any unit in any semester
• Be responsible for paying your tuition fee balance each semester
• Be enrolled on a full-time basis throughout the duration of your course ; an intermission or leave of absence will not be allowed unless due to extenuating circumstances .
Application and closing dates To apply , please visit monash . edu . my / scholarships before 7 January 2024 for enrolment in the February intake . You ’ ll be called for an interview if you ’ re shortlisted .