Curriculum Guide for the Teacher Cadet Course: Experiencing Education, Eleventh Edition
Structured Movie Response #2
Producer & Year:
Number of Stars (Rate Movie on Five-Star Scale)
Rationale for Star Rating:
Answer the following questions based on the movie:
1. What were some various power structures with which the teacher(s) had to deal?
2. According to the movie, how do the power structures sometimes get in the way of
3. Describe some of the unique, non-traditional methods used by the teacher(s) in the movie.
4. How were the students accepted in the school?
5. Did the teacher(s) face resistance? If so, by whom, and why?
6. Would you enjoy taking a class with the teacher(s)? Why or why not?