FOUNDER JULIA TATE FORMED HR EXECUTIVE PARTNERS TO PROVIDE CLIENTS WITH HER UNIQUE INSIGHTS THAT HAD PROVEN TO IMPACT THE BOTTOM LINES AND EMPLOYEE RELATIONS OF THE ORGANIZATIONS SHE HAS WORKED WITH .
sure small and emerging companies do not make the mistake of missing employee management best practices , which can lead to a loss of time , money , and talent .
On the client end , benefits come from management practices discovered and strategized through the RISK consulting model :
RECOGNIZE GAPS IDENTIFY OPTIONS STRATEGIZE SOLUTIONS KEENLY IMPLEMENT
Following the RISK model allows HR Executive Partners to address concerns and allow business owners and leaders to move forward with confidence knowing their strategy has been well planned .
HR Executive Partners offers a broad range of customizable services aimed at applying dignity to every aspect of the employment relationship :
• HR Consulting : Structure HR for the first time or work to improve the capacity and scope of existing HR staff . This is accomplished through a combination of practice reviews , process improvements , and risk mitigation initiatives .
• Strategic Planning : Either for small teams or across the entire organization , a well-structured and facilitated strategic planning process prevents wasted time and talent . Projects often include organizational development , employee relations and engagement , recruiting for inclusion , compensation and benefits , and board development , among others .
• Team Optimization : Find challenge areas for teams and discover opportunities to improve collaboration and efficiency .
• Change Management : Apply the RISK model intensely for the management of changing environments , be they internal or external . The primary tools for handing this are workforce climate surveys , needs analysis and project scoping , the development of action plans , and employee training and development , especially targeting communication strategies .
• Employment Regulation & Practices : Ensure recruitment and pay is fair and that management is working with clarity , compassion , and dignity . Organizations are assisted with risk reduction through detailed review of HR practices and regulatory compliance examinations .
• Mergers & Acquisitions : Assistance with the implications and potential impact a transitional time could have on the employees of the organization .
One of the most salient examples of this whole process being successful was through the implementation of a Flexwork Arrangement Program for a client during the pandemic lockdowns . The strategy was designed to manage downtime in the workforce and attendance through a network of offices while retaining employees and improving workflow among staff . In initial client meetings , the RISK model was applied to identify scope and build out a plan for the project . Getting the whole company on board was accomplished by engaging key opinion leaders within the organization , identified by the client across functions and office locations . Perhaps the largest component of this program was the flexible work options . Many of the employee benefits offered by the client required a minimum number of work hours for eligibility , thus the benefits and how to deal with them needed to be examined .
Taskforce work sessions were scheduled and a taskforce charter was created by the opinion leaders during the first session . This charter identified expectations and assignments moving forward . During the second session , the work was split into two sections — one focusing on employee benefits and how they could be amended to handle any gaps , and a second to dig into the nuts and bolts of the program description and tools .
In the end , the program was successfully implemented and welcomed by employees as a part of their overall benefits package . Further Flexwork arrangements were made in subsequent months . The discussions which were triggered by those arrangements brought forth team deliberations resulting in process improvement , cross training , and an increased transfer of knowledge across multiple worksites between workers . Satisfaction , engagement , and employee retention likewise improved .
Good management teams and good businesses know what they are good at and know when it is time to enlist help . Even the best , though , can sometimes miss the forest for the trees . HR Executive Partners aims to fill that gap and support client company objectives while bringing positive return on investment every time .
For more information or to find out how HR Executive Partners can help your company , contact Julia Tate at 651-261- 9091 or Julia . tate @ hrexecutivepartners . com or visit online at hrexecutivepartners . com . +