Research Report On: Power Monthly Deal Analysis-October 2018 M&A and I - Page 2
GlobalData's "Power Monthly Deal Analysis - October 2018: M&A and Investment Trends", report is an
essential source of data and trend analysis on the mergers and acquisitions (M&As) and financings in the
power industry. The report provides detailed information on M&As, equity/debt offerings, private
equity, venture financing and partnership transactions registered in the power industry in October 2018.
The report portrays detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value in the last six
months, subdivided by deal types, segments and geographies. Additionally, the report provides
information on the top financial advisory firms in the power industry.
Data presented in this report is derived from GlobalData’s proprietary in-house Power eTrack deals
database and primary and secondary research.
Get Sample Copy of this Report@ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2435934
- Analyze market trends for the power market in the global arena
- Review of deal trends in wind, fossil fuels, solar, hydro, biopower, geothermal, energy efficiency,
energy storage, energy infrastructure, and nuclear energy markets.
- Analysis of M&A, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships in the
- Summary of power deals globally in the last six months
- Information on the top deals that took place in the power industry
- Geographies covered include - North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, and
Middle East & Africa
- League Tables of financial advisors in M&A and equity/debt offerings. This includes key advisors such
as Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse, and Goldman Sachs.
Reasons to buy:
- Enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- Find out the major deal performing segments for investments in your industry.
- Evaluate the types of company divesting and acquiring assets and ways to raise capital in the market.
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships
that have shaped the power industry.
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in each region within the industry.
- Look for key financial advisors where you are planning to raise capital from the market or for
acquisitions within the industry.