● learn to find the information on the Internet.
How to do it? What are children going to do?
● students will find on the interactive online map the location of the partners’ countries on the map of Europe
● learn the flags of partners’ countries through the 3D application “ Easter Egg 3D Greetings Paint”.
● each student will have a worksheet in order to study European countries, flags, location;
● students will use the search engines for kids and find information about partners’ native town and at least three landmarks
they can visit if they go to these countries;
● summarize the information they found;
● write the information on the Google Slides
● students will acquire skills to work with Google Slides; interactive maps, 3D application
● look for the information;
In what way? How children will work?
● in small national teams
● indivual work
Tools to do the task, resources
Get to know each child personally
Why to do it? ( aims of the task):
● in order to become real friends, students should know each child of the project;
● build real connections with the children taking part in the project;
● build personal connections with the children from the project