Roswell Pro Mini K67x Microphone
Roswell Pro Audio has announced a new addition to its Mini K microphone collection with the Mini K67x , adding to a product range that includes the Mini K47 , Mini K47 KD , and Mini K87 . The first in the line with a transformercoupled circuit , the new Mini K67x is designed to infuse colour , character , and mojo into vocal and instrument tracks . The mic retains the “ point and shoot ” simplicity of the Mini K lineup , as well as the familiar compact form factor .
The mic ’ s name refers both to the capsule design and circuit topology . The capsule is dimensionally based on the K67 , although Roswell has created a proprietary voicing , which gives the mics its characteristic extended frequency response . The “ x ” refers to the transformer-coupled circuit , designed to complement the source with harmonics . The sonic inspiration for the K67x was the workhorse tube mic of the 1960s , which offered wideband frequency response and harmonics .
For 20 years , the Mixing Engineer ’ s Handbook has been the go-to resource to learn :
• The Evolution of Mixing ( where all of these techniques and the lingo originated )
• Different Mixing styles to try .. so you can discover and develop your own !
• The 12 big differences in mixing live and in the studio
• Monitor selection and placement so you can hear your mix the right way .
• Setting up a listening space for a reflection-free zone , and overcoming acoustical issues you may run into .
• 3 steps to adding subwoofers
• How to mix on headphones ( because sometimes you don ’ t have the luxury of monitors and a good listening space )
• Listening techniques so you know what you hear is what your mix sounds like .
That ’ s just scratching the surface of what this handbook has to offer . $ 58.44 IG719 plus S / H & Tax
. musicbooksplus . com
PROFESSIONAL SOUND 45