Roland SR-20 HD Direct Streaming AV Mixer
Roland has announced the SR-20HD Direct Streaming AV Mixer , a portable audio / video switcher that makes it possible to deploy livestreaming in a business or organization with minimal training . It combines a video switcher , audio mixer , preview screen , recorder / player , and streaming encoder in one unit , simplifying the process and reducing user pain points . Presenters can stream directly to YouTube Live , Facebook , Twitch , or by RTMP to a CDN without the need for a computer , removing the risk of malware and other issues arising with computer-based streaming on enterprise networks .
Made with Roland A / V technologies , the SR-20HD has automatic functions that run in the background to eliminate dropped streams and help protect organizations from broadcasting inappropriate content . The Adaptive Bitrate function monitors the network connection and automatically adjusts the streaming rate to reduce interruptions due to bandwidth issues . A mobile phone with a 4G or 5G data plan can be tethered and used as the primary streaming connection or a redundant backup . The Safety Delay function buffers up to 60 seconds of video and audio , allowing users to switch to a still image or mute the sound if anything goes wrong . For more information , contact Roland Pro AV Canada : 604-270-6626 , rcm . proav . info @ roland . com , proav . roland . com . .
For 20 years , the Mixing Engineer ’ s Handbook has been the go-to resource to learn :
• The Evolution of Mixing ( where all of these techniques and the lingo originated )
• Different Mixing styles to try .. so you can discover and develop your own !
• The 12 big differences in mixing live and in the studio
• Monitor selection and placement so you can hear your mix the right way .
• Setting up a listening space for a reflection-free zone , and overcoming acoustical issues you may run into .
• 3 steps to adding subwoofers
• How to mix on headphones ( because sometimes you don ’ t have the luxury of monitors and a good listening space )
• Listening techniques so you know what you hear is what your mix sounds like .
That ’ s just scratching the surface of what this handbook has to offer . $ 58.44 IG719 plus S / H & Tax
www . musicbooksplus . com
PROFESSIONAL SOUND 45