Crest Audio Stage 2x2D Direct Injection Network Audio Interface
Peavey Commercial Audio has unveiled the new Crest Audio Stage 2x2D Direct Injection Network Audio Interface . The Stage 2x2D is a feature-rich DI box , PoE – Dante / AES67 capable pro-audio A-D / D-A interface that ’ s powered up for virtually any performance challenge . Designed with future proof network audio streaming connectivity and supporting high-quality , low-noise extended dynamic range microphone , Line level and Hi-Z instrument pre-amplifiers , the Stage 2x2D is a suitable solution delivering audio signals without compromise , transient audio loss or acoustic artefacts .
The Stage 2x2D delivers a 1mΩ Hi-Z / instrument input that ’ s ideally suited for classic guitar pickups . When the signal goes out , the Inputs , Mic / Line , or Hi-Z are converted from analog to digital and routed as a Dante or AES67 network audio stream , with two “ Network Return ” channels available as line level outputs .
For 20 years , the Mixing Engineer ’ s Handbook has been the go-to resource to learn :
• The Evolution of Mixing ( where all of these techniques and the lingo originated )
• Different Mixing styles to try .. so you can discover and develop your own !
• The 12 big differences in mixing live and in the studio
• Monitor selection and placement so you can hear your mix the right way .
• Setting up a listening space for a reflection-free zone , and overcoming acoustical issues you may run into .
• 3 steps to adding subwoofers
• How to mix on headphones ( because sometimes you don ’ t have the luxury of monitors and a good listening space )
• Listening techniques so you know what you hear is what your mix sounds like .
That ’ s just scratching the surface of what this handbook has to offer . $ 58.44 IG719 plus S / H & Tax
PROFESSIONAL SOUND 55