Aluminium Bi-folding Door
• Cuts manufacturing times by up to 40 % over comparable aluminium systems
• Single inner frame and mid-section , plus integrated insulation
• High-performance EPDM , co-extruded pre-inserted gasket with rigid PVC-U backing – eliminates manual insertion of gasket and puts an end to gasket shrinkage
• Dual-colour and marine grade as standard
• 16 colour-matched options across PVC-U and aluminium systems
• U-Values are as low as 0.68W / m 2 k triple-glazed or 1.4W / m 2 k double-glazed
• Heavy-duty ultra-smooth running with individual sash weight of up to 200kg
• X2 7mm fully adjustable jambs offering 14mm of tolerance for out-of-square openings
• Patented corner assembly method allows windows to be made on one bench , once cutting and milling has taken place , saving time . Scrap levels are also drastically reduced , saving you money .
• Beautiful , repeatable corners that are tuneable , eliminating misaligned frames - all thanks to our patented corner assembly .
• U-value as low as 0.9W /( m 2 K ) when specified with triple glazing , 1.3W /( m 2 K ) double glazed , also achieving an A + WER ( Window Energy Rating )
• Full depth Eurogroove carrying the widest range of window styles and glazing options , offering a choice of small , intermediate and large outer frames .
• Casement , French and Tilt and Turn windows - Can accommodate the largest spans and biggest windows . 72mm front to back as standard .
80mm for Flush frames .
� 01226 280380 � sales @ dandiwindows . co . uk www . dandiwindows . co . uk