PLUS MODEL MAGAZINE January 2015 Issue | Page 44

7trends 1 that will revamp your style in 2015 with alissa wilson It’s a brand new year, which is the perfect time to rethink your style for 2015. I have always been a believer in the 70/30 rule. 70% of your wardrobe should consist of classic and modern pieces while the other 30% should be made up of trends, edgy, and fun pieces. Plus size fashion has evolved so much that we no longer can say, “I wish they made that in our size”. Nowadays, we have more options than ever before. The quickest way to revamp your style for 2015 is to incorporate a few trendy pieces The Printed Suit Pink Clove Jacket & Pant $20 ea. that look great on just about every body type. To help jumpstart your shopping this year, I have listed 7 chic, trendy, and flattering styles that will take your wardrobe to the next level. Check them out.