Orbis Research Present ' s Anemia
-API Insights , 2017 And has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts .
The active pharmaceutical ingredients worldwide market is in continuous development from the recent years . There is expected to be a major impact on the global API industry , with the large number of blockbuster drugs going off patent in the coming years . It is going to affect the revenue of the API market as generic drugs occupy the market .
India and China produce a large percentage of a majority of the APIs and intermediates produced in the world currently . The USFDA and EMA have strict guidelines for API manufacturing ' Process Validation : General Principles and Practices '. While countries such as Japan and Singapore are signatories to the ICH Q7 regulation , India and China follow their national GMP guidelines . The efficiency and expertise of Asian contract manufacturers have positioned them in a very strategic space in the global pharmaceutical supply chain , with a vast majority of the APIs and intermediates being sourced from markets such as India and China .
Anemia -API Insights , 2017 Report describes the current therapeutics that are propelling the pharmaceutical markets worldwide . The report gives the clear idea on the United States Drug Master File ( USDMF ) and Europe DMF filed by worldwide countries related to the Anemia . It also provides the India and China API Manufactures who are driving the current API Market . The report also highlights the patent and patent exclusivity information . The research analysis also presents the global sales data till 2016 .
• Indication Overview
• Marketed Drugs Assessment
• Marketed Details of Drugs by Application Type
• Marketed Details of Drugs ( NDA ) by Marketing Status
• Marketed Details of Drugs by Patent Expiration Timeline
• The Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient ( API ) Manufacturers Assessment
• The API Manufacturers by the United States Drug Master File ( US DMF ) Status
• The API Manufacturers by the US DMF Status ( Drug Specific )
• Drugs Market Data and Sales Figures ( 2012-2016 )
• Marketed Drugs Information
• Drugs Description
• Global Active Pharmaceutical Manufacturers
www . orbisresearch . com ; + 1 ( 214 ) 884-6817 ; + 9120-64101019