PITTA POCKET FILLED WITH
1 packet of 6 pitta breads
1 packet straight to wok veg
1 jar old el paso sauce
1. Slit the pitta breads to form a pocket.
1 packet spaghetti
1 jar dolmio bolognaise sauce
2. Shred the lettuce and fill into pocket.
3. Stir-Fry the vegetables and mix in the mexican pepper sauce.
4. Remove the vegetables from heat and spoon into the lettuce-filled
1. Boil the spaghetti in a pan with plenty of water for approx.15-20
5. Serve with sour cream or yoghurt if the pepper sauce is too spicy.
2. Heat the mince in a pan so that the fat comes out of the meat
and the meat browns lightly.
3. Pour the excess fat off the meat, add the dolmio bolognaise
sauce and cook for a further 15 minutes.
4. Drain the spaghetti serve in pasta bowls and top with the