1 tin vegetable chilli
1 packet whole wheat fusilli pasta
1. Allow 2 mugs of pasta per serving, cook in plenty of boiling
water, usually takes between 15 and 20 minutes.
SALMON & POTATO PIE
2. Heat up the chilli in a non-metal container in the microwave or
heat through in a saucepan as per instructions on the can.
3. Drain the cooked pasta and spoon into pasta bowls, top with the
vegetable chilli and serve.
4. Accompany with nachos.
1 tin salmon
1 packet smash
1 packet parsley sauce mix
ENCHILADAS OF CHICKEN
1. Make up the smash as per the instructions on the packet.
2. Make up the parsley sauce as per the instructions on packet.
3. Mix the salmon into the sauce and spoon into an ovenproof dish.
1 pack tortillas
1 bottle enchiladas sauce
3 chicken breasts
4. Spread the mashed potato over the top of the salmon and mark
with a fork.
1. To make eight enchiladas: cut the peppers into strips. peel the
onion and slice.
2. Cut the chicken breast into pieces.
3. Put the chicken, peppers and onion into a saucepan with the
enchiladas sauce and heat through until the chicken is cooked.
4. Lay out the tortillas, fill