( This picture does not represent the new model )
Since Covid infections have reduced significantly in Spain , the Mecatecno factory has resumed its production plans with a whole new concept of the DragonFly adult trials bike . Midwest Mototrials will receive a test / demo unit in January of ’ 22 . Pending a successful testing program here and at the factory , production is expected to start in April .
• The T-18 Dragonfly will now have a light-weight direct drive ( no heavy gearbox ).
• A real hydraulic clutch will provide fingertip control for maximum traction and control .
• The new M4 , 39mm Aluminum AIR FORKS are the lightest on the market .
• Linkless Ohlins shock direct to the swing arm .
• 5 hour quick change battery .
• Approx 128 pounds .
• Seat can be added for trail riding comfort .
**** Specs are subject to change ****
ON THE PEGS // PAGE 166