OH! Magazine - Australian Version October 2018 - Page 19
Food blogger Phoodie shares one of her favourite spring salads.
How to make it: What you’ll need:
1. Trim the ends off the beans, then wash them.
2. Blanch for one to two minutes in boiling water. DO NOT over
cook them. You want them to remain bright green and retain a
3. Transfer beans to salad dish.
4. In a jar, shake together the lemon juice, extra virgin olive oil,
and add salt and pepper to taste. Set this dressing aside.
5. Scatter nuts over the top of the beans and top the salad with
large pieces of the marinated feta.
6. Spoon the dressing over your salad just prior to serving. Enjoy! 4 big handfuls (approximately) green beans /
French beans / common beans, trimmed
200g marinated feta
½ to ¾ cup roasted hazelnuts
4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Juice from 1 lemon
Salt and pepper to taste
YOU CAN CONTACT PHOODIE VIA:
OH! MAGAZINE ( OCTOBER 2018 )