Notice of Privacy Practices Your Information . Your Rights . Our Responsibilities .
Effective : April 2004 Last revised : June 2022
THIS NOTICE DESCRIBES HOW MEDICAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU MAY BE USED AND DISCLOSED AND HOW YOU CAN GET ACCESS TO THIS INFORMATION . PLEASE REVIEW IT CAREFULLY .
This notice describes the practices of Renown Health . Renown Health includes its employees , physician staff , trainees , volunteer groups , medical students , anyone authorized to enter information into your medical record , contracted employees , business associates and their employees , and other health care personnel . For the purposes of this notice , the entities , will be referred to in this notice as “ Renown Health .” Locations who are subject to this notice include , but are not limited to : Renown Regional Medical Center , Renown South Meadows Medical Center , Renown Rehabilitation Hospital , Renown Skilled Nursing , all Renown Medical and Specialty Groups , Renown Urgent Care , Lab , and Imaging locations , Renown Home Health , and Renown Accountable Care Organization ( ACO ).
You have the right to :
• Get a copy of your paper or electronic medical record
• Ask us to correct your paper or electronic medical record
• Request confidential communication
• Ask us to limit the information we share
• Get a list of those with whom we ’ ve shared your information
• Get a copy of this privacy notice
• Choose someone to act for you
• File a complaint if you believe your privacy rights have been violated
You have some choices in the way that we use and share information to :
• Tell family and friends about your condition
• Provide disaster relief
• Include you in a hospital directory
• Provide mental health care
• Market our services and sell your information
• Raise funds
Effective April 2004 Revision History : 6 / 2022 ; 1 / 2021 ; 3 / 2018 ; 7 / 2015 ; 3 / 2007